Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My outside reader is up to 88 now. The sensor is up under the deck frame, so usually a few degrees behind as the temp changes. Most accurate place I could find. Originally had it under the eaves and it was reading way too high catching the heat off the bricks
Nice

Riding mower is done. I hope. Ran it around and smashed sime more grass. Oops, forgot, need to patch the grass chute. Think i will scab in a piece of sheet metal. Or rubber, i have some canvas belting that should stand up to the abuse.

In a little while i may go pop glass out of Fargo, as it will be insanely hot in the shed. Rubber should let go no problem.

Hanging at the pool today.....Have some friends coming over tomorrow...

Swim pee.jpg

I was looking though my Videos made in Viet Nam. Decided to upload some to my YouTube channel. This was taken in early November, in Hanoi, the Capitol of Viet Nam. You guys will appreciate this craziness for sure...

Its fugly out there. Im not going back outside. Ever!
Popped windshields out of the fargo, must be 130 in the quonset. Almost thinking i could slow cook a roast in there.
Should have my new glass in a week.

I got 3/4 of the neighbor's lawn mowed and the mower cut out...

It would try to start, kick over, then die... I think I have a clogged filter problem, either air or fuel....

I got 3/4 of the neighbor's lawn mowed and the mower cut out...

It would try to start, kick over, then die... I think I have a clogged filter problem, either air or fuel....
Beer filter empty, maybe?

This is just astonishing. German bionics Company Festo just revealed their bionic bird and it is scary lifelike...and they can fly in groups, coordinated like a real flock of birds.

Just wow.

Yee haw, get to go back home for a while! Giving us a mini pass and flying us home . Have to report back after the weekend

Its like 110 on my front step. Too hot to sit out there. wife is gone for the night, off to visit an old co-worker. Maybe i should grab the materials and slam a small patio together. She’s been bugging since winter to have one built.

Too hot to be outside here too. And the lawns just keep getting crispier...

E5645DC1-0E9B-40B1-8BB3-6ACE9768E84C.jpeg

Funny, Dave. I typed hit too,reread and went back and corrected it. Some days my fingers cant understand what im thinking.

I prepared some Panko Breaded Fried Pork Chops for dinner. Baked potato and corn
And of course the Iced Tea
IMG_20200703_192057.jpg

Funny, Dave. I typed hit too,reread and went back and corrected it. Some days my fingers cant understand what im thinking.
Yeah, fat fingers trying to move too fast. Auto correct just isn’t smart enough to understand what I mean to type.

There is a storm trying to move in. According to the aviation weather, the ceiling is at 12k’ and two layers above it up to 25k’. This one may stand a chance with the atmosphere over the ridge being that open...but it is a bit dry.

Fingers crossed...

53B2CE2F-0828-4B2C-B3D4-71862112EB88.jpeg

Anyone know the exact length of a904 torque converter bolts or where to buy some? I know they are 5/16 24 tpi but even the short ones I found are too long.

There is a storm trying to move in. According to the aviation weather, the ceiling is at 12k’ and two layers above it up to 25k’. This one may stand a chance with the atmosphere over the ridge being that open...but it is a bit dry.

Fingers crossed...

View attachment 1715555770
Radar I just looked at predicts you will get wet. No idea how much. Heaviest part will be between us. Not supposed to be anything over here.

-
Back