Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2 part I hope. I tried the one part water based 'epoxy'. IMO it sucked. Is that cured long enough to coat?
What ever I used on my Garage floor in my Condo when I sold it. It seemed to work well......Might have to wait some for concrete to fully cure before coating......have to check...

Have to look at the"Directions"!!!:lol:
Even the 2 part stuff is available in solvent or water based. I had good results with the solvent based Rustoleum kits. I used several batches last place I worked. Those floors were abused too. Liquid fertilizer and ingredients spilled, dragging totes across...
If labeling is still the same, the kits labeled 'Professional' are real epoxy. Others are water based.
I was ordering them from Zoro tool

Almost Carlisle time! One more night of work. Tomorrow I finish getting the Duster ready and pack the parts in the Neon...
I don't have a canopy, so picked up a beach umbrella yesterday so I don't bake too bad sitting in my chair. Won't be up to Tim's standards with canopy, fan and plush recliner. lol

Here's another place where there's no clock on when to drink, Vegas! My wife made that drink into a lamp, Christmas Story stuff lol!

IMG_1351.JPG

Even the 2 part stuff is available in solvent or water based. I had good results with the solvent based Rustoleum kits. I used several batches last place I worked. Those floors were abused too. Liquid fertilizer and ingredients spilled, dragging totes across...
If labeling is still the same, the kits labeled 'Professional' are real epoxy. Others are water based.
I was ordering them from Zoro tool
Kieth , I use that same stuff from Rustoleum on my floors here. You have seen them. 20 years now, and they take much abuse. I think I still have a kit, in the same color around here somewhere. But I doubt that it is any good anymore...:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Almost Carlisle time! One more night of work. Tomorrow I finish getting the Duster ready and pack the parts in the Neon...
I don't have a canopy, so picked up a beach umbrella yesterday so I don't bake too bad sitting in my chair. Won't be up to Tim's standards with canopy, fan and plush recliner. lol
Keith , I have three canopies. I think I only will use two. I'll bring the third for you..

Kieth , I use that same stuff from Rustoleum on my floors here. You have seen them. 20 years now, and they take much abuse. I think I still have a kit, in the same color around here somewhere. But I doubt that it is any good anymore...:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No idea what the shelf life would be. Back then they probably only had the solvent based..

I bought 3 new canopy's. Guess I will use them next year.....AND the fan, AND the nice chair!!!

I bought 3 new canopy's. Guess I will use them next year.....AND the fan, AND the nice chair!!!
get ya some sides for them, create an climate controlled tent and I bet ya people stop by, even if its to just cool off

One guy finally replied to the visor ad. Couple hour drive maybe to pick it up. But its nice. Maybe too nice for the fargo. I was first, but some a-hole made a better offer. In order to get it i had to match. I did and then some.

I bought a talking parrot, but he never said, "I'm hungry" and it starved to death.... :rolleyes:

TMM checking in. Heading over to Ted's later for some shrimp on the barby (que Karl) and a couple new whiskeys to try. Awful damn hot to be sipping whiskey. Oh well, I will suffer through it.

One guy finally replied to the visor ad. Couple hour drive maybe to pick it up. But its nice. Maybe too nice for the fargo. I was first, but some a-hole made a better offer. In order to get it i had to match. I did and then some.
Dickhead sold it to someone else. Piss me off.f’er was fishing for highest bidder.
Guess i really shouldnt be pissed, as its his to sell to whomever he wants but its a matter of principle.

Wow, with this heat, the cucumbers took off!! Went from not a single bloom to a bucket full off one plant in 3 days

C64E9079-F27A-4EF8-A775-9D705D5F8B45.jpeg

Wow, with this heat, the cucumbers took off!! Went from not a single bloom to a bucket full off one plant in 3 days

View attachment 1715557584
Yeh, I picked a few already- and I only have 2 plants... Try to grab them as they get just a little yellow. Not as seedy then.
I also got a few grape tomatoes and pepper today

-
Back