Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Until a heavy-handed gorilla uses the same wrench to install said filter. I have had to remove some nasty stuck filers on many occasions.
Good point, luckily, I've only ran into a stuck filter twice. Once on my 78 after it had sat for 20 years untouched. that was the worst one. Then my brother's brand new suburau on its first oil change, from the factory we couldn't get it off, screw driver thru it got both of them.

Yep. Cut off the can and air chisel the filter base off. Lol
Customer alternated between shops, ford dealer would crank that filter on. So, i wrenched one on for payback. Never had that problem after that. I did warn the customer. We never charged him extra, instructed him to refuse if they tried to charge more. They didnt, but there was a discussion.

Good point, luckily, I've only ran into a stuck filter twice. Once on my 78 after it had sat for 20 years untouched. that was the worst one. Then my brother's brand new suburau on its first oil change, from the factory we couldn't get it off, screw driver thru it got both of them.
About 10 so far.

It's Willys Wednesday!

jeep-willis-explodes-drag-racing.png

Good morning :D

The Marines have landed and they brought their limited visibility with them. Barely see across the street. I can still see the espresso machine though.

The Marines have landed and they brought their limited visibility with them. Barely see across the street. I can still see the espresso machine though.
do you want to see how Marine smoke machines work? Take away their crayons and watch their ears. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Coast Guard, guarding a coastline that hasn't moved in the 205 year history of the service

What do you call a US Navy submarine? A tube full of semen

Why does the Coast Guard use powdered soap? It takes longer to pick up :rofl:

Why do Navy uniforms have buttons on their fly? Because it was a table cloth for the Marines

What do you call retards in the military? Marines.

What's the difference between then Army and the Circus? The Army has bigger tents and salutes its clowns

last one, I promise

Why doesnt the navy allow strippers on submarines? In combat, the lights go red and there's a big pole in the room!

And on my phone I get a text from the wingman that says his son's tour has been extended in some land far far away to be named later. :BangHead:

And on my phone I get a text from the wingman that says his son's tour has been extended in some land far far away to be named later. :BangHead:
not surprised, theyve been doing that on the army side since feb. My old unit was due back in April, they've been extended until September. due to the virus

-
Back