Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey people what’s up?? Been over roaming the fairgrounds. Typical Wednesday lots of people setting up. See some of you tomorrow. I know where you live:lol:

Just went and picked up my U Haul Van. Has 102 miles on it. Yup smells new...Got a buddy coming by to help load the heavy stuff. Meantime, drinking Beer...
View attachment 1715558102

It won't smell new after you and the boys at Carlisle are done with it....

Fart 07.jpg

A road trip sounds magical right now.

What a rough day.

It's really an epidemic of people who don't pay attention and have their heads seated firmly up their asses.

I told a client, "go sit at the table marked number 5 and when I call your name, step up to the podium to talk to the judge" I even pointed and looked right at her as I commanded.

She says "uh, miss, where am I supposed to sit?

And then she gets to the table and says " uh, miss how do I know what I'm supposed to do, is someone going to call my name"

ARRRRHHHHH, Too bad using a cattle prob is not an option, it's IRRITATING!!!!

all day of stupid people to end up here.

Spent my whole day not thinking about the guy that pissed me off. I’m over it. Well, mostly.
More work coming,and friday’s job got cancelled. (Don’t tell anyone!)
May do an hour’s work on fargo in the morning.

67 mustang coming to have rack and pinion steering installed in a month. But he mentions the fresh engine is developing a lifter tick. Great. Not sure what was done,i do know it has adjustable rockers. Builder had double nuts on it and they loosened. Builder then replaced them with “correct” nuts. Engine has only has couple hundred miles on it. Not sure if i want to dig into it.

67 mustang coming to have rack and pinion steering installed in a month. But he mentions the fresh engine is developing a lifter tick. Great. Not sure what was done,i do know it has adjustable rockers. Builder had double nuts on it and they loosened. Builder then replaced them with “correct” nuts. Engine has only has couple hundred miles on it. Not sure if i want to dig into it.
time bombs tick...

Spent my whole day not thinking about the guy that pissed me off. I’m over it. Well, mostly.
More work coming,and friday’s job got cancelled. (Don’t tell anyone!)
May do an hour’s work on fargo in the morning.
I went to the Sportsplex for some exercise. It was a bit toasty in there but much better than walking around outside. Over 3 miles, 300 calories, in 1 hour. I got my heart rate up to 125 and I forgot to take my Metoprolol at noon. I took a half pill and it is at 84 and going down.

I need to read through Dave's weight reduction thread. I sure could stand to loose 50+ pounds. It is a lifestyle change and difficult to do.

Yee haw!!! Riot control mission stood down!! Instead, I get to sit on base for a few weeks....

I for one DO NOT like where this country is heading.........Just saying.........All the civil unrest......
Well, to be frank, and without going too deep into news and pissing anyone off, let’s just say the higher ups, the star levels, would agree with you and are highly concerned. And it goes beyond just civil unrest, the chain of command has started throwing around words like war and civil and 2.0 . I’ve thought it could happen for years now but it’s scary hearing the high levels of the Military thinking it too.

Anyway, they making us stay on post means I finally cancelled my Carlisle hotel reservations earlier this evening. Officially out

Dickhead sold it to someone else. Piss me off.f’er was fishing for highest bidder.
Guess i really shouldnt be pissed, as its his to sell to whomever he wants but its a matter of principle.

Kinda tough to let this kind of crap go but you have to. Just know Karma will probably get that a hole. I had same thing happen, drove to Seattle (2 plus hours) in my old suburban to buy a Landcruiser hard top. I told the guy exactly when I'd be there. I show up, don't see it anywhere, dude comes out of the house and starts looking around the yard and with some VERY bad acting says "Somebody Stole It"! Ugh!

51348? Thats the common one.
Some yamaha watercraft use that filter too. That one is $32 from the dealer. The wix is built way better than the yammy one. Cut one apart.

I think that was the number, just got done changing it. Oil didn't look that bad but was 2 yrs old. Next is the mower deck, want to pull and sharpen blades and lube pulleys and idlers. Saw a Youtube where the guy takes the seals off of one side of the bearings, does it to both top and bottom bearings since the zerk inputs the grease in between and he says it really can't get into the bearings very well. Makes sense but I'm wondering if other crap could now get in, I guess not if it's chocked full of grease.

I think that was the number, just got done changing it. Oil didn't look that bad but was 2 yrs old. Next is the mower deck, want to pull and sharpen blades and lube pulleys and idlers. Saw a Youtube where the guy takes the seals off of one side of the bearings, does it to both top and bottom bearings since the zerk inputs the grease in between and he says it really can't get into the bearings very well. Makes sense but I'm wondering if other crap could now get in, I guess not if it's chocked full of grease.
When i put new bearings in the quills i peel out the inner seals. Could just do the bottom one, i think that one sees the most abuse.

-
Back