Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Cool calm and kind of quiet here this morning. Can hear the sturgeon jumping out of the water. They make a big splash.

Nice always wanted to catch one of thoise. They can get huge! Off to Carlisle in a bit to see Mitch.

Nice always wanted to catch one of thoise. They can get huge! Off to Carlisle in a bit to see Mitch.
I fished this river since the 80’s i never caught one until about 12 years ago. It was on my birthday of all days.
Was a 3 footer. What fun to catch. cant keep them though,protected in this stretch of water. The population is getting better,maybe another 10 years and we can keep one.

There are 6 footers here for sure, they were plentiful here in the 50’s and 60’s. part of the winter food supply for many people back then. Have seen lots of pictures of them stacked like cordwood.

Still home Chris?
Still on base. But yeah, we’re just running what we would normally do during an AT period. Still on standby but sounds like things are starting to cool off protest wise in the area we were to go back too

I'm protesting my weather lol! 62 was the high yesterday, things turned to rain by 3. Today's the opposite, starts with rain but straightens out by afternoon, high low 60's. Where's summer dammit???

I'm protesting my weather lol! 62 was the high yesterday, things turned to rain by 3. Today's the opposite, starts with rain but straightens out by afternoon, high low 60's. Where's summer dammit???
I think I got your Summer!
Screenshot_20200712-065223_Samsung Internet.jpg

-
Back