Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from buying CD player off of C list. Demo'd it with a powered speaker, RCA to 3.5mm jack, low volume. Ran it into car's aux input, low volume. Told the guy I'd pass, he said keep the player. I told him if I brought it home and it worked, I'd send him the $80. I was surprised but glad, it did work hooked up to my stereo, so either the cable or impedance mismatch. Speaker tested good with IPOD connected. We were both glad it worked out the way it did, still good people in the world. This model of Marantz player has a "tube like" sound, which is what my Klipsch speakers sound better with imo.

I joined Mopar a-body projects group on Facebook. I posted pics of my Swinger 37 min ago and already have 116 likes. Crazy stuff.

I just got my new shooting match cart delivered today. It is super cool! I paid for material and swapped out the labor. Holds two ammo cans inside plus a shelf for possibles. It is period correct. We cannot use any equipment newer than 1896. (design and patent) replicas are ok! Typically the carts are not required that way but I just had to! I am stoked! All dressed up and nowhere to go both ND and SD State Championship match is cancelled. Not sure when we get to start back up.

4B905FB3-7E53-42FF-BC93-FFCC28A98562.jpeg

I just got my new shooting match cart delivered today. It is super cool! I paid for material and swapped out the labor. Holds two ammo cans inside plus a shelf for possibles. It is period correct. We cannot use any equipment newer than 1896. (design and patent) replicas are ok! Typically the carts are not required that way but I just had to! I am stoked! All dressed up and nowhere to go both ND and SD State Championship match is cancelled. Not sure when we get to start back up.

View attachment 1715560538
I like it.

I was up at 4 AM for some reason, the light maybe..., and poured a Bloody Mary. Played on the 'net some and headed into town. I had a Salisbury steak brunch with another Mary. Tomorrow I will be back working the cabinet doors...

Any pictures from Carlisle?
I've got quit a few, but I'll start with my personal prize... too tired & late to do more now.
IMG_1527.JPG

Christy Lee (From All Girls Garage & Garage Squad) and Ed (a Carlisle event organizer) swung by our Fish Tales club tent near the end of the day & she graciously honored my request for a photo with my Fish!
Also met David Rea from Graveyard Cars!

Morning! Warm and windy morning. Think we getting a tunderstorm.

No Image Keefers Car Princess Cinnamon? She was invited to be displayed in the duster show at Carlisle!

Might possibly have the hood ready to put on the pop again, never again will I ever mod a hood like that again! Way to much work for the bang.

-
Back