Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, I saved it but on my other puter

A display with a welding helmet or something. Not really that important.

I'll see about reposting later
That got deleted, Something OMR sent me from Carlisle that was for sale or something. Looked like a disfunctional maniquin or something, Joked it was his date!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Might possibly have the hood ready to put on the pop again, never again will I ever mod a hood like that again! Way to much work for the bang.
Gonna need some photos and details about that hood. Just interested is all.

So is it M body Monday yet

diplomat.jpg

LOL tons of my pics get deleted silly!

I wish I had a camera with me Sunday saw some seriously funny stuff strapped on top of cars leaving there. Guys hitting trash piles etc. Pretty funny what people throw out and don't want to bring home and just leave it for trash, gold for some. I know I have left ok Sheetmetal there and other stuff.

LOL tons of my pics get deleted silly!

I wish I had a camera with me Sunday saw some seriously funny stuff strapped on top of cars leaving there. Guys hitting trash piles etc. Pretty funny what people throw out and don't want to bring home and just leave it for trash, gold for some. I know I have left ok Sheetmetal there and other stuff.
None of my pics have been deleted

Should get the el camino wrapped up today. Then off for inspection as soon as i get a temporary tag. Will be nice to road test it too.

Hey all checking in. Had a great time this year. I got to spend some time with Mitch, Gunner, Tike, Keith, and Wolfie.
Seeing Cinnamon on the big stage was a highlight for sure. Its something we will remember for a long time!!

Temps in the 70's this morning. I think I will do some hedge trimming this morning.

Forecast is for 64 degrees and sunny, I'll take it. Will probably be a few degrees cooler where I'm at, highest point on the island at just over 400 feet, can't believe how much of a temp diff it seems to make.
We've also seen there can be no snow less than 8 miles away in town but several inches up here.

Good Morning Gang. Had a great time at Carlisle, as usual. Sold enough stuff to cover my spots and the U Haul Van. Enjoyed the company of Wolfie, and Craig, and Keith , and Hoppy..Met a few other A body guys. Now to recuperate ....Maybe.......

-
Back