Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, it is on now, somehow it came off, I think I broke it when I disassembled it years ago....Hood hinge came off, messed up the paint .....:BangHead:
My hood is bolt on. But For those, I use the smallest socket that will cover the post and either squeeze with channel locks or tap with hammer depending where its at.

@Mopar Tim and the rest of the CA gang, hope you all staying virus free out there. Sounds like CA getting hit hard again

So i have been fighting with that cluster. Test circuits on bench,and all seems good,plug it in and no go. No oil or temp warning lights.who drives something with no oil warning of of any kind? The whole thing is a mess. All day and still not sorted out. And its delicate.

I scored today.

On the way home I went a different way than I normally do and took a back road that goes by a metal scrap yard.

So I'm cruising and I see a Ford truck towing another Ford truck and the one being towed has a very minty tailgate. So much that it made me take a double take. It was the 88 to 91 body style. I have a truck like it (yes, my tow rig is a Ford, it was given to me. )

So I couldn't catch up to him because some old bat was in front of me going snail slow. So I caught up to him as he was pulling into the yard.

So he gets out of the truck and he's very confused because he's never been to that yard before. I got his attention and I probably confused him worse because he had no idea why i was calling him over.

I said, do you want to sell the tailgate separately? It comes off without any bolts.

He thinks about it for a second and says " would you give me 20 bucks for it"

I said, absolutely

That tailgate has the finish panel which is almost always destroyed on those, and the tailgate isn't bowed from an engine being put on it like mine is.

Very workable tailgate for 20 bucks, the finish panel alone is worth more than that.

I really need to go hang out in front of the scrap yard

Feast or Famine here...Got 4 vehicles here now, with one more coming tomorrow....Don't want to be this busy......

Just need to stay smart!!! Hell of a hoax, huh?:lol:
I think the virus is real but I question the cdc and who data on it. As do all the doctors my wife works for. But that’s as deep as I’m gonna go. Don’t wanna go into that

I scored today.

On the way home I went a different way than I normally do and took a back road that goes by a metal scrap yard.

So I'm cruising and I see a Ford truck towing another Ford truck and the one being towed has a very minty tailgate. So much that it made me take a double take. It was the 88 to 91 body style. I have a truck like it (yes, my tow rig is a Ford, it was given to me. )

So I couldn't catch up to him because some old bat was in front of me going snail slow. So I caught up to him as he was pulling into the yard.

So he gets out of the truck and he's very confused because he's never been to that yard before. I got his attention and I probably confused him worse because he had no idea why i was calling him over.

I said, do you want to sell the tailgate separately? It comes off without any bolts.

He thinks about it for a second and says " would you give me 20 bucks for it"

I said, absolutely

That tailgate has the finish panel which is almost always destroyed on those, and the tailgate isn't bowed from an engine being put on it like mine is.

Very workable tailgate for 20 bucks, the finish panel alone is worth more than that.

I really need to go hang out in front of the scrap yard
I did too! Finally found me a hard top for my Jeep. It needs new back glass but for 200 bucks, it’s worth it

200sum new cases late last week in this valley. I continue to keep my distance. I think we have been backed up a notch in the recovery plan along with many other Ca. counties.
My escape plan to the high mountains of Montana away from people is sounding better and better

My escape plan to the high mountains of Montana away from people is sounding better and better
VN did it right , 95 mil persons in that country, 475 cases right now , no deaths. Been fully open for 2 months now. But I can not get there. No Visas being issued at this time.....:(:(

Wife is still suffering with a sore back. Whining and all. Welcome to my world. Sans whining.
My back has been pretty good lately but the knees and hips? They done i think.

I am working a Scheels Demo night tomorrow night. They invite all their customers out to shoot all makes and models from a specific vendor. Tomorrow it is Springfield Armory. They are a popular manufacture. Who can turn down shooting some one else’s iron and ammo. We will be super busy. Pure D chaos no doubt. I am working rifles so at least it is a bit less crazy. Glad to see all you boys made it back from the Mecca. Sounds like it was a hoot as always.

-
Back