Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am working a Scheels Demo night tomorrow night. They invite all their customers out to shoot all makes and models from a specific vendor. Tomorrow it is Springfield Armory. They are a popular manufacture. Who can turn down shooting some one else’s iron and ammo. We will be super busy. Pure D chaos no doubt. I am working rifles so at least it is a bit less crazy. Glad to see all you boys made it back from the Mecca. Sounds like it was a hoot as always.

Really enjoyed my Springfield M1911 while I had it. Shot much better than the "long range club" reputation that 45acps had for so long.

Anybody got any big plans for Nov 4th when the pandemic is over?
Depends who wins the election.... it’ll either be a big party here, or I’ll be cashing out my 401k and moving to Montana, or an island off the coast somewhere

Really enjoyed my Springfield M1911 while I had it. Shot much better than the "long range club" reputation that 45acps had for so long.
I’ve been fairly impressed with my Taurus Pt1911. I tweaked it a tad with a heavier recoil spring and guide, a guide buffer, polished the disconnecter and put some aftermarket grips on it and it’ll hold its own against 2000 dollar Wilson Combats and Kimbers. Reliable too. Actually shoots better that my Colt one, a model 70 series 1911.

I’ve been fairly impressed with my Taurus Pt1911. I tweaked it a tad with a heavier recoil spring and guide, a guide buffer, polished the disconnecter and put some aftermarket grips on it and it’ll hold its own against 2000 dollar Wilson Combats and Kimbers. Reliable too. Actually shoots better that my Colt one, a model 70 series 1911.

Browning must have really had his game on when he designed the 1911. Colt, Kimber, Springfield, whatever variety just fit in my hand so well. My .22 Browning Buckmark feels just like my .45acp did and the bull barrel adds just the right weight to it. Beverage bottles beware when I have that .22 in my hand. :D

Got Dart back together, well, like it was.....Hood hinge came loose on the pivot....PITA to repair....

It's Thompson Tuesday!

070104_mickey_hmed_2p.grid-6x2.jpg

Good morning :D

Morning! got a big shot of rain yesterday, about 4 hours. Likely an inch.
today is exhaust leak on a ford van. Could be the egr tube im hoping.

-
Back