Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Willys Wednesday!

willysgirlIV.jpg

Good morning :D

morning, butchering a hog today. I have a feeling im gonna remember real quick why i chose to start paying the 65 buck processing fee to the local butcher to do this for me

morning, butchering a hog today. I have a feeling im gonna remember real quick why i chose to start paying the 65 buck processing fee to the local butcher to do this for me
I used to help Dad. I probably wouldn't do it again.

Probably just can't hear us with the masks on....

Last edited:
Transmission under car sitting on the jack. Now comes the fun. Hey, i didnt get my grinder back.
Buddy borrowed it but didnt return it. I need it to trim off an exhaust hanger.

Transmission under car sitting on the jack. Now comes the fun. Hey, i didnt get my grinder back.
Buddy borrowed it but didnt return it. I need it to trim off an exhaust hanger.
All the fab work you do, you only have one grinder? :wtf:

No, i have several, its the fact i dont have it. Thats my favorite one. Cordless.
Im always looking for a reason to ***** him out anyway. His fault, keeps him on his best behaviour, or so i thought.
I will just go pick it up, its likely in his truck. hes not too far away.
The other day he was using my mig, set the gun down and walked away. Whats that noise?
By the time i realized it had spooled about 50 feet of wire out. It has a very light trigger....
There was words..

Transmission back up against block,about 6 more bellhousing bolts to go. Need a few breaks, left shoulder is acting up. Wouldnt want to put myself out of commission.

-
Back