Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
we have a co-worker here, i thought for years she was only a couple years old than me, maybe 35-36. A couple months ago, when she was getting ready to get married, she was joking about her 401k and her husband to be getting it if they divorced so close to her retirement. Come to find out, she's 58!!!! I was shocked, we all were, none of us believed her until she brought in her highschool year book, class of 1981.

You must have short tires. I had 4.30s in my 65 Valiant and it only turned like 2850 at 55 or so. Wasn't bad at all. But then, I had 28 11-50s on the back.
Yeah, 255/60-15 approx. 27” Freeway cruise speeds here are 65-70 but at 55 I’m at 2500+/- which would be doable except you get run over, or left behind by the boys with od.

Yeah, 255/60-15 approx. 27” Freeway cruise speeds here are 65-70 but at 55 I’m at 2500+/- which would be doable except you get run over or left behind by the boys with od.

Piss on um. I always did my own thing. But yeah I know what you mean......when I had mine, all "them boys" still knew damn well not to jump on it at highway speed. I'd run slam off from um. But for sure it wasn't good for sustained high speeds......but son, it'd get there QUICK. lol

Yeah, 255/60-15 approx. 27” Freeway cruise speeds here are 65-70 but at 55 I’m at 2500+/- which would be doable except you get run over, or left behind by the boys with od.
i still want to know what was in the 74 charger i followed on the PA turnpike to CA, never did find that car, or at least i don't remember doing it. He cruised 80-85 the entire way across the turnpike to Carlisle.

Good Morning everyone. Back is still pinched but better than it has been. Small local car show tomorrow, so have to look at the oil leaks on Demon tomorrow and wash the poor thing.

Good......Put brakes on Car trailer, all went well........Got east bound load arranged for Sept,
we found out yesterday, the brakes on our 24 ft equipment trailer are shot. its rated for 32,000 pounds, dual tandem axles. Take a guess on what the parts alone will cost

Good Morning everyone. Back is still pinched but better than it has been. Small local car show tomorrow, so have to look at the oil leaks on Demon tomorrow and wash the poor thing.
well that's progress

-
Back