Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That 65 I am looking at is light turquoise. Not bad but not my most favorite color.

Well looks like my vote was late, I was going with 34 coupe! I got sucked into FBBO looking at our heroes “other” birthday thread. I was looking at 68 coronets for sale after Craig and I saw one at TMMs show in Iowa. It was totally BA, greenish with the perfect stance and a Hemi. It was lust at first sight. I swear with Mopars I am like a raccoon, oh something shiny over there , I gotta have it. Holy crap, what a disease.

Well looks like my vote was late, I was going with 34 coupe! I got sucked into FBBO looking at our heroes “other” birthday thread. I was looking at 68 coronets for sale after Craig and I saw one at TMMs show in Iowa. It was totally BA, greenish with the perfect stance and a Hemi. It was lust at first sight. I swear with Mopars I am like a raccoon, oh something shiny over there , I gotta have it. Holy crap, what a disease.
That Hemi Coronet was awesome!

I could go for a medium Mauve myself.
Get the large. They put a lot of ice in it.:lol:

430102B2-99E8-4333-B7D1-2C5464B976A5.jpeg

I saw something like that, professionally restored. All i recall was a 426 and there were some sort of stiffeners in the back end to keep rear 1/4 panels from buckling. Was a gorgeous car. Owner contracted a debilitating illness and passed away. It went back to the guy that restored it,and he found a new owner for it. Saw it about 7-8 years ago.

I miss my 68 coronet. Dark green,vinyl roof. Was a beater, but fun to drive.

-
Back