Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sneak peak

FF736FD7-7BC2-4134-9604-91A3B16B0B44.jpeg

Still needs a bit of massaging and fine fitting but I’m feeling pretty good about it overall. I think tomorrow, I’ll bolt the pedals and steering column in before drilling in the holes.

Still needs a bit of massaging and fine fitting but I’m feeling pretty good about it overall. I think tomorrow, I’ll bolt the pedals and steering column in before drilling in the holes.
I get to cut up my 66 to get gear vendor unit in there......

How ya liking this wind Frank? It is cutting right thru me today.
I agree, had to move some stuff around yard, put into storage. And push escape to shop door. Snow is moving in from the north, think we are gonna get whacked..

Started pulling engine, something wanted out, from the looks of the cracked block. Added bonus- can only get 2 of the flywheel bolts out as it locks up in 1/4 turn either direction. Its starter bumpin time!!

I agree, had to move some stuff around yard, put into storage. And push escape to shop door. Snow is moving in from the north, think we are gonna get whacked..
Well....Ya better get that Escape inside the shop before that happens....:poke::poke::lol:

Got flywheel bolts off. And didnt break the starter. Have to pull intakes to swap over engine wiring harness. Dismantler chopped it. More i take off dead engine, easier it will come out.

ugh, gonna have to figure out a way to drop the mounting brackets on the challenger seats. currently have about 3 inches of head room, but I think I can squeeze 2 more out of the brackets by cutting them down, they're really tall.

ugh, gonna have to figure out a way to drop the mounting brackets on the challenger seats. currently have about 3 inches of head room, but I think I can squeeze 2 more out of the brackets by cutting them down, they're really tall.
Sawz all and a welder............

Put the GTS up on jack stands, needs tires, gotta get them maypops off of there. But I want to use the wheels I have on the Belvedere right now, and they need tires also. So my mobile tire guy will be here on Friday to sell me 8 tires and mount and balance. Just some Cooper 205- 70-15s.

Put the GTS up on jack stands, needs tires, gotta get them maypops off of there. But I want to use the wheels I have on the Belvedere right now, and they need tires also. So my mobile tire guy will be here on Friday to sell me 8 tires and mount and balance. Just some Cooper 205- 70-15s.
They have a mobile tire guy?!?

They have a mobile tire guy?!?
I have a Mobile Tire Guy....:lol:
But yeah this guy has a box truck with a tire changer and a balancer inside. He's been doing it for years. Lower overhead, so his prices are better. He even gives me credit towards future purchases when I refer customers to him, since I don't do tires here....

I have a Mobile Tire Guy....:lol:
But yeah this guy has a box truck with a tire changer and a balancer inside. He's been doing it for years. Lower overhead, so his prices are better. He even gives me credit towards future purchases when I refer customers to him, since I don't do tires here....
Nice! We don’t have anything remotely like that around here. Well, except for one of the tire stores that had a mobile unit but they only service commercial big rigs on highway.

There’s a mobile guy around here. I should dump my tire changer and refer tire work to him. And it would free up a little space in the shop.

My cousin has a excavating business but he has been doing more of this kind of stuff. The Weidner boys at work!

robin.jpg

-
Back