Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Up already, 1st cup!! Another busy day, headed out to the garage to finish painting the family Christmas present! No its not Mopar, wish it was!! Trying to clean up the hallway where all of the coats, shoes, mittens and hats get dumped...only one coat rack! Decided to build this!!!....

Mornin all!! Geof

Wow Nicely done Geof!

Nicely done Geof. By the looks of your workshop this isn't your first trip around the block! LOL

Nicely done Geof. By the looks of your workshop this isn't your first trip around the block! LOL

Just started it yesterday, probably take more time to paint than it did to build it! Also have to finish up my mom in laws present today by 3:00...yikes!!

Coffee, don't fail me now!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 365
I better not bother you so you can get er' done. Kudos to you for making gifts from the heart. My son is getting into that spirit through his girlfriends family. He hand made a hammock and bag out of rip-stop material for his sweetie that she can use when they go camping in the mountains. Homemade items mean so much. Merry Christmas to you and to all here at FABO. toolmanmike

Up at 5:00 this morning. Two cups of coffee in and the paper read. Be going over to my parents house in a little bit to put a exercise bike together for my Dad.

Later we are all having dinner over at my daughters house. Prime rib, lobster, baked potatos and salad. Then watch the grandkids open a few presents. Life is good!

House full of family, the last of which arrived about 9pm last evening... Presently sitting at my desk, with Kitty, Lyla, and Sam ( one cat and two dogs), everyone else is still asleep.
The dogs and I went for a walk in the rain this morning about 6am, and the cat just sat in the window and watched the higher life forms getting soaked.

Presently starting my 4th cup. Merry Christmas.

Slept in this morning. 7:00 AM west coast, on 2nd cup of coffee. Great to be to Christmas eve. I have a morning of Barracuda parts painting planned, then home for a family Christmas eve with the family and grandkids. :coffee2: Best wishes to all for a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :D
DR

Good morning all. Some of you will be going back to work I'll bet. I am going to be with my 88 year old mom to have a feeding tube put in. She has been in rehab for 8 weeks now after a broken leg and we believe she had a small stroke last week. She is having trouble talking, eating (swallowing), and seeing and of course her walking rehab has took a turn for the worst. She has aged 10 years in the last 2 weeks. I don't have a good feeling about what lies ahead in the near future. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Mike

Will keep your sweet Mom in my prayers. You being at her side will comfort her better than anything.

Prayers from here Mike for your Mom and your family.

Mike, your Mom will certianly be in my prayers.
I know the feeling both my parents are in there late 80's. My Dad turn 87 today so I'll be heading over to their place after my coffee to wish him a happy birthday.

Thinking of your Mom this morning Mike, and praying for peace and comfort for her while she is on the mend!! Hoping that she is able to enjoy her time this Christmas season with you there to help keep her moving in the right direction! My coffee cup is raised to your Mom, and all Moms everywhere, may God keep her in His hands as He lays His blessings upon her!!

Thoughts are with you and the family Mike.

On a side note, the wife went out shopping this morning to try to get some good deals on wrapping paper and xmas lights. Finally ran out of paper and we are swapping everything over to LED lighting. I thought about going with but still being on crutches I wasnt going to deal with the crowds.

Then heading out this afternoon to the inlaws for the weekend.

Wow Mike...I will definately be praying for you. Not to hijack the thread but almost the Same thing here with my 80 year old Aunt. We will lay her to rest tomorrow...and I have been spending as much time with my 83 Mother as I can because she is not taking it well. I recognized that this may be my last Christmas with my Mother. It is really hard when we get to these years...I will pray that things will work out for you and your mother.

Up already, 1st cup!! Another busy day, headed out to the garage to finish painting the family Christmas present! No its not Mopar, wish it was!! Trying to clean up the hallway where all of the coats, shoes, mittens and hats get dumped...only one coat rack! Decided to build this!!!....

Mornin all!! Geof

WOW!! Geof :cheers: I need some of what your drinking :D great job :cheers:

Good morning all. Some of you will be going back to work I'll bet. I am going to be with my 88 year old mom to have a feeding tube put in. She has been in rehab for 8 weeks now after a broken leg and we believe she had a small stroke last week. She is having trouble talking, eating (swallowing), and seeing and of course her walking rehab has took a turn for the worst. She has aged 10 years in the last 2 weeks. I don't have a good feeling about what lies ahead in the near future. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Mike
Stay strong Mike and be there for her is a big help, keeping her in my prayers this day

Good morning :color: Today is not quit here yet, to dark to go outside and move some leaves from my drive way drains that help keep it from washing out :???: Time for another cup :coffee2:

Hi, all. Had a great Christmas with my Wife and Family. Will post a pic of my SS gift later. Welding on the GTS today.

Good morning Mike :glasses7: just finished my last cup of the day :cheers: heading out
to remove leaves from my drive way drains :D ok :toothy1: cutters :D
Have a groovy day :glasses7:

Good morning everyone. Just starting on my second cup. Going to take the wife around to the cemetery today, so she can clean up around her dads headstone. Have a great day all.

Good morning folks!

I just rolled out of bed 1/2 hour ago and poured my first cup of coffee.

I'm going to fill the bird feeders, put some peanuts out for the Blue Jays, then sit back and watch the show.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!:coffee2:

-
Back