Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, the kids let us sleep in till 8:30 today, its like we're newlyweds all over again!! Must be the calm before the storm cause I think they're going shopping with Mom today!! Maybe Dad can get out to the garage today and clean up that mess from the cabinet/sign making project!! Need....more.....coffee!!!

Good morning all!! Geof

its 8:30, been up since 5:30, 3 rd cup, temp dropping, bout 35, that will be high today.

SORE! spent fri and sat, fabrication and welding patch panels for the 62 lancer, still got around another wheel well to do,,, ..... sore but I have that satisfaction! LOL

four o clock Monday morning already poured the first cup of coffee and fed the cats.

Its a toasty 13 degrees outside and up and at em ....Monday morning...work is not going to complete itself so time to get busy :D

Wow Rani ! I thought I was early here on the East Coast at 6:30. Metal fab work on the GTS today. Still on first glass of iced tea !!

Good morning all. Yeah 4 am is awfully early! Maybe that explains women being ultra organized. Quick bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. Then off to work.

7 am. I'm still yawning so I better brew some coffee. The oj isn't waking me up.

Ahhh...took off sick today with the flu. 8:17 and just finishing my first cup. A sick day at home is far better than a good day at work! Yeee Haa!

I am supercharged with a serving of mango juice......I found this stuff at the gas station called "Naked" and its fruit juice with nothing added ...no added sugars no preservatives.

The mango one was pretty not the best mango the world (nothing like the ones back home) but it was pretty good. Better be good for $3.79 for a one serving size container.

I need to start thinking healthier for the new year and try to kick my addiction to diet mountain dew :D

Attachments

• naked.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 305
My first day off in weeks. I work retail. On my second cup with you guessed it fruitcake!

Ahhh...took off sick today with the flu. 8:17 and just finishing my first cup. A sick day at home is far better than a good day at work! Yeee Haa!

Hope you get feeling better. I had the flu b/4 Christmas. It took a week to get over it. Hope your recovery is faster. tmm

Ahhhhh Monday.....I just love being on holidays lol. I just finished my first cup of :coffee2: and I'm just about to pour another. I'm going to start staining my bird feeder project that I built yesterday, then once my wife gets home from work, we're going on a hike through the nature trails. I hope everyone has a good day!:cheers:

Thanks there Toolman. Boy it does take the kick out of your step. I am hoping to get out into the garage today...slept most of yesterday.

Hope you get feeling better. I had the flu b/4 Christmas. It took a week to get over it. Hope your recovery is faster. tmm

6:05 on west coast, starting on 2nd cup from our new Keurig coffee maker. Christmas gift and it makes good coffee. Tough day yesterday, went to put brakes together on my new 8 1/4" rear axle and found out i have the wrong brake shoes. Hope to fix today. A good monday to all! :coffee2:

Been hitting the juice since 5:00AM. :coffee2: Hard coming back to work after a week off.

You have a great day :cheers: Good morning fabo world :coffee2:

Oop's it is 31 degrees here on the hill this December morning :glasses7:

Perked up a pot of good coffee and put some water on to boil to aid in moisture in the air
on this 30 degree morning :glasses7: Creed and I pushed the four wheeler in the shop last night so
I can remove the front carriage and plastic to get to the coil and get the coil off and replace it, Looks like snow in Kansas this morning #-o and allot on the ground in Colorado :glasses7:
And looks like they found the Asia plane from what the news is saying.
Well that your morning report :D Everyone have a good day :color: Mike.

Attachments

• Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 264
Just got my caffeine and headed out the door soon to build more cabinet parts, spent most the day yesterday with an sander sanding maple....damn maple always takes so much extra time to sand up nice lol
Should finish that up then get to start a new job using oak :glasses7:

It's -5 here with a high of 5....starting to finally feel like winter here in MN...hope you all have a good day:happy1:

dang you guys beat me to it today ....I am running late with everything because we got some fresh powder snow which is slowing everything down and its -5 on my patio thermometer which is too cold for me.

A place like Arizona is looking better and better by the minute because this cold is more than any human should endure. This place shouldn't be as cold as MN now :protest:

Good Morning Everyone. Im excited today because I finally get my cast off today and get into the walking boot. Hopefully only another week (or less) of using these crutches. Oh and stopping for coffee on the way to the doc this morning!

Good Morning Everyone. Im excited today because I finally get my cast off today and get into the walking boot. Hopefully only another week (or less) of using these crutches. Oh and stopping for coffee on the way to the doc this morning!
:cheers: amen !

-
Back