[SOLD] STR-12 Small Block Crossram Intake Manifold (Polished)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is an Edelbrock STR-12 Small Block Crossram intake manifold. I think most here are familiar with it. I purchased it from a member here and the plans for it have changed so it's time to pass it on

The top plate & bottom base have been polished. As I believe I was told by the previous owner, this is an NOS piece although it has been polished and there have been some internal mods. It's difficult to confirm because polishing wipes away some signs of any previous use. This posting is just for the manifold only and a set of stainless steel fasteners to secure the top plate to the base.

As we all know, it is a very unique intake manifold. It is in incredible shape and looks great. These are pics I had of it when I first received it. I will be taking a few more as soon as I get to storage.

I am asking exactly what I paid for it ($1900 +SH or picked up for free). I can have the previous owner confirm the amount as well as produce a copy of my Paypal statement. At this time, the price is firm. I prefer a postal money order for payment but will accept Paypal if the buyer agrees to add 3% to the total cost to cover their fees.

It is located in the South San Francisco Bay Area, CA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,688
Are repop linkages available...sorry curious though...

I don't know if there are repop linkages made but I have links to two aftermarket linkage setups that the STR-12 folks are using. Let me try and locate them for you.

To answer a PM'd question, whatever you see in the pic attached to the manifold is included (so yes, the chrome thermostat housing is included).

I'm currently running this set up with home made linkages & it works well.

CAMOPARS this is a great looking STR-12 & worth every cent.

Dale has some realy good products & I purchased this linkage set up from him & he is great to deal with, unfortinatly this set up still needed modification to suit the small block Mopar STR 12

Good luck with the sale as its bang for your dollars.

This was one that I had a while back and the work that was done to it was done very well if I might add.It was done to the specs given in the early Mopar performance book.
I have some pics of the inside if the owner would like me to post them?
That intake has never had gas put thru it,but you can't call it NOS as it has had work done to it and its been polished.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back