Strange being on FABO in the middle of the day

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am @ home and the HVAC repairman is here fixing my ac. Wierd being on in the middle of the day. Mike

Ha ha ha, Night worker here. I decompressss in the morning with FABO and during breaks in the day, I pop in since I'm home alone with no one to tell me nothin!!!!!
Muha ha ha ha ha ha

Im at work right now. It has been slow so I have time. I work at a feed store and think a lot of people have cut down on there critters. Waiting on the babby chicks to come in. Trying to get some critters out there so they have to buy some feed for them.

Heck, I'm on here in the morning....many parts of the day...nights until it's late....I have no job, work is slim....I get unemployment, but only for a couple more months...I WANT and NEED a job!

Well it's good to see you here Mike, What's up with the a/c system ?
Upgrade or relay went out ?
Or are they doing a clean service on it ?
Me :-D Well just the same kind of day here on the hill except it's
Wednesday :bootysha: This is trash day so I clean the fridge and empty all the trash can's into one big one and get it down the hill to be picked up then a couple loads of laundry and sweep and mope floor's then it's off to my APA League night Shooting pool with some new friends, Don't ask what I do on Thursday's :-D

Nice talkin to you at noon Mike. There was no power at the thermostat so He replaced the relay and transformer. The short was caused by a critter eating the insulation off the wires outside at the compressor. Just got it fixed. Yea!!!

Im at work right now. It has been slow so I have time. I work at a feed store and think a lot of people have cut down on there critters. Waiting on the babby chicks to come in. Trying to get some critters out there so they have to buy some feed for them.

You need a sign that says:

Free Eggs with purchase of chicks and feed...

Please allow 6 months for delivery.

:-D

You need a sign that says:

Free Eggs with purchase of chicks and feed...

Please allow 6 months for delivery.

:-D

LOL! Some times people will get a roster and say they don't want it and what should they do with it. So I tell them to eat it. They look at me all funny and say you can eat a roster? And I say yep they tast just like chicken. HAHA

lol! Some times people will get a roster and say they don't want it and what should they do with it. So i tell them to eat it. They look at me all funny and say you can eat a roster? And i say yep they tast just like chicken. Haha

lmao!

-
Back