Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_20110515_173243.jpg

"new" ingersoll rand dual action air sander.....purchased new a little over a year ago but my air compressor did not have enough juice to run it so it has been sitting and collecting dust in my tool box since $35.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110515_195828.jpg

valve covers off of a 67 318,need to be stripped and repainted, $20.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110508_215349.jpg

Pollak racing battery disconnect switch,$15.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110504_210803.jpg

DSCI1337-2.jpg

Holley (M/T style) finned aluminum valve covers for a small block, gas dribbled on one of them and there is some bubbles in the paint so they could use for a repaint job or ran just how they are as its in a hidden area near the intake.brand new grommets, I cleaned them up and painted them and used them for maybe a total of 2 hours of run time before I decided to go with MP valve covers and matching air cleaner. $50.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110406_195930.jpg

edelbrock chrome air cleaner and filter with original box.....purchased new and was only used for roughly a total of 2 hours of run time,$20.00 plus shipping

DSCI1499.jpg

horn button out of my 72 duster,gold, $10.00 plus shipping

DSCI1488.jpg

sunpro tachometer,has mount attached and roughly 8-10" of wire still. $20.00 plus shipping

DSCI1493.jpg

new automatic pedal cover set, $15.00 plus shipping

DSCI1494.jpg

new manual pedal cover set,$15.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110518_145211.jpg

IMG_20110518_145155.jpg

Power steering pump that came on my 67 318 (I have manual steering so I did not need it)....comes with pulley and bracket and cap, spins free and does not make any strange noises or anything....in good shape but could use to be repainted. $50.00 plus shipping

located in lower MI

PM with serious interest.

PAYPAL preferred.

Most everything can be shipped flat rate so shipping prices won't be to bad.

Wife is laid off and bills are stacking up so I am trying to make a couple bucks here and there ...so its time for some goodies to go.

Thanks for looking

Beat me to it. Curses... foiled again.

How much air does the IR sander require?

I'll go for the Eddy chrome air cleaner and filter. Shipping to Ottawa, Ontario Canada, K1Z 8H4

Wylde1.

looks like the D/A might be sold so I will let you know if anything changes.

I would be shipping flat rate and it would require a large box....which would be about $15.00 for shipping.

the only thing is....the original box for the air cleaner MIGHT not fit into the shipping box so would you mind if I did not include the original box or if I atleast folded up to fit into a shipping box with the air cleaner.

How much for the hand in the top picture holding the D/A sander still??? --> LOL.

I don't know how many times I could use an extra hand in the garage when working on my cars....

How much for the hand in the top picture holding the D/A sander still??? --> LOL.

I don't know how many times I could use an extra hand in the garage when working on my cars....
HAHAHA.....I find myself needing those alot too but they are never around

Ill take the master disconnect and second in line on that spare hand......:happy6:

Sorry Curtis I got one guy in line in front of you pending payment as we speak.

if something changes I will let you know.

Rumble has dibs on the Holley covers

and there is a sale pending on the disconnect switch.

otherwise everything is still up for grabs

PM sent on the hand and P/S pump.

Thanks, got your paypal payment.

sorry it took awhile to get back to you.

I hope you don't mind but.........

I went out to the garage and was going to box it up and I got to looking at it and how dirty it was and I didnt feel right about shipping it off all nasty looking....so I started cleaning it.

I ended up degreasing it and sanding the old scratched up paint of and spraying a new coat of black on and then I repainted the cap,and I csanded all the nuts and bolts down,and did the same treatment to the brackets and I went ahead and installed a new o-ring also.

so its pretty much good to go, just bolt it in!
IMG_20110518_202910.jpg

IMG_20110518_202843.jpg

Thanks, got your paypal payment.

sorry it took awhile to get back to you.

I hope you don't mind but.........

I went out to the garage and was going to box it up and I got to looking at it and how dirty it was and I didnt feel right about shipping it off all nasty looking....so I started cleaning it.

No, put the grease, grime, and scratches back on it... LOL!

No, really, it looks great! Thanks.

Thanks and your welcome.

Hey I didnt know if maybe you were going for a rat rod look and wanted it grimy looking LOL.

You can come over some time and "box" up one or two of my cars....

They could use a good degreasing, sanding, and paint...

Really, the PS pump looks great! Can't wait to get it.

Ha Ha was looking at another message when I hit send sorry Dude:geek:

Its on the internet now so it must be true:lol:

Awwww crap, man. I forgot about you. Still have the Eddy air cleaner for sale? If so, ship it to Leanna. She'll know what to do with it. I'll pm you.

Wylde1.

The disconnect switch was just as advertised. It's already on the car, ready to cut the power when needed. DusterDude72 is top of the heap in my book.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back