Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
Here's some of the stuff I'm bringing to Carlisle. I will not be available for PMs or Emails after Monday July 7th but you can catch me at the show from Wednesday-Saturday at spaces H1-2 and I-1. I have the entire corner on the main road between gates 1 and 2 right across from the Porti-Johns.

I have a box full of A body parking brake handle assemblies. There's probably more than 20 in the box. I'll be selling individual assemblies for $15 each or the entire box for $100

I also have a whole box full of column shift automatic trans linkages for a bodies with 904 transmissions. $20 for a full set or $100 for the whole box.

I'll have at least a dozen power steering pumps for $30 each. I have all kinds, saginaw, Federal and TRWs.

I have sheetmetal from a 74 Duster. Hood, Doors, Fenders, several Duster and Demon trunklids.

67 C body 300 bucket seats. Rusty tracks, dryrotted upholstery but most of the chrome trim is good. $200 set with a buddy seat.

I inherited a 4 or 5 pairs of A body pop out rear side windows, so I'll have a pile of them at Carlisle. If somebody wants a bunch of them, $50 will take them all.

Thanks for looking! I'll be adding to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back