subframe connectors

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
recieved my connectors yesterday.
They look great,fit well.
Thanks a lot. - Jesse.
O:)

Ok, I hope this helps, it sure took me forever to get it done. Finally brought the car home today. These are the convertible measurements, laying on my my back. This is the passengers side.

2qt9x0n.jpg

I will PM you in another month or so for a set of 111's.....they look great and an awesome price...thanks again for helping us all out!!

I would like a set for my 64 dart convertible , I think it is "111 with torque-boxes.

Don't know about fitment ??

Would you need measurements ?

evil dart, those look nice. I'm gonna save some coin up and have a set made for the 68' dart.

Mine fit like a glove on my 71' dart
Work very well
Cannot beat the price

I just put mine in my 69 cuda this past weekend and they fit great,money well spent.
Doug

Attachments

• 000_3700.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 695
Yes still making these, havent had any requests for a while, so I have been working on my Scamp.

A new mfg plant would be nice, kinda cramped in my 2-car garage with 2 mopar projects, plasma table, welding table, kids 4 wheelers and bikes, etc!

I would like a set for my 1966 Valiant 2-door sedan, do you have the measurements and can you make some? I bet memike would want a pair for his 66 too, might be easier to make 2 pairs at once! Let me know, if you can I will PM Mike, his car is the same as mine.

You might as well make it 3 for 66's. I have a 66 dart and would like a set. please PM me the total with shipping to 91710 (Chino, CA).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back