Summit 10% code

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Got a coupon at the Indy World of Wheels show this weekend. maybe this might save someone a few dollars

good till 3/10/11 on line or by phone ( they want the coupon if you do it in person or mail it in)

code already used, SORRY GUYS They numbered each coupon and only good for one transaction

Got a coupon at the Indy World of Wheels show this weekend. maybe this might save someone a few dollars

good till 3/10/11 on line or by phone ( they want the coupon if you do it in person or mail it in)

ZG74702018
the summit racing guy said you have to mail that ticket in to use it

Just talked to the summit lady and she said, these coupons will be at the shows their at and handing them out. This is also be the biggest way to get your hands on them. They are going to need to know the discount code and where the event was that you coupon at. So be on the look out guys!

I could have used it an hour ago and last week, and the week before etc, etc. They should be giving me frequent buyer's miles. :shock:

Try it, I did and they gave me a discount of 155 bucks. Most they can say is no or it's too late

This code worked for me earlier today about 6-7 hours ago

Guess no need to keep it to the top

Seems they numbered each coupon and only good for one transaction

what a crock for a 10% discount

I had 2 coupons so guess the deal is over

Sorry guys

-
Back