Summit

-

plumkrazee70

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I need to re order my carpet because the ACC kit that came from Summit fit terrible. Summit won't take it back because it was purchased a year ago. Anyhow, going to give Trim Parts a shot. This time I am ready to put the carpet in so I can check the fit.

Anyone got a discount code for Summit?

Appreciated in Advance.

Michael

Not sure if you have a 4spd car or not, but I didn't order mine from Summit because I could not get an answer on fitment for 4spd vs auto. My assumption is the 4 speed may have a different "hump"?. My Duster is a 4spd car that a PO swap the current 727 in. Went thru 1A Auto because they offer the 4spd kit. That said, I have yet to install the kit. Soooooo...will post up the results when we get it laid in.

Pat

Thanks for the reply. I have an Auto. If you use their search function online it will filter between auto and manual.

There was a post recently for summit codes that would expire soon, I'm not sure if it's over or where the post is???

Try a search in the general or mopar general forum...

There was a post recently for summit codes that would expire soon, I'm not sure if it's over or where the post is???

Try a search in the general or mopar general forum...

I did. He gave them all away. Thanks though. I think I may just bite the bullet again.

I have a discount code, nothing major, I think its $25 off or something like that- lemme look for it...

coupon_zpsgy4xyqub.jpg

Not a problem, wish It was more but I know anything helps when it comes to these cars! LOL

I thought the same thing zac... however I this thread just made me realized, I'm kind of screwed. I had to cut my transmission hump to fit the 4l60e transmission, now when I weld it back together it will sit higher... which means, my carpet probably isnt going to fit.. its a damn new carpet too!! LOL

Got my 4 speed carpet from rock auto.com. Had the hump molded in. Fit great. Inthink the manufacturer was ACC .

-
Back