-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSG Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have approximately 200 of these Mopar charts, from the years 1957-1969. There are /6 ones, & V8's from early hemis to max wedges. Not all years have all engines available, mid to late 60's are most plentiful. I am going to compile an accurate list. These are hard paper, two sided, with lots of info, great for display and use. Some are mint, & some are somewhat used.
I would like to sell them for $4.00 each, plus shipping. To the US, shipping would be: 1-3 charts=$3.00, 4-11 charts=$5.00, 12-18 charts=$8.00. To Canada: 1-3 charts= $2.00, 4-11 charts=$3.00, 12-18 charts=$4.00. If you were from another country, or wanted a larger amount, we can arrange something. Payment can be PayPal, cash, or money order(no checks).
PM me to ask about availability, and the condition of the charts you may want. I also have lots of non-Mopar charts(about 800).
Last, but not least, all profits that I make from these sales will be donated to the B.C. Professional Firefighters Burn Fund, in memory of a late friend, & car buddy, a 12 year burn survivor,Al Lynchuk.

Attachments

• img066.pdf
    498.7 KB · Views: 236
  • img067.pdf
    552.9 KB · Views: 146
I have went through these & compiled a complete list. I have 189 left, and have found some quite rare ones. Thanks to those who have purchased already, and remember that all profits are going to charity. - Dale

I received my 67 383 4bbl. charts. They are too cool! I'm sure my buddy will frame his 57 Pontiac 347 chart when it shows up.
Thanks Mike

I received my 67 383 4bbl. charts. They are too cool! I'm sure my buddy will frame his 57 Pontiac 347 chart when it shows up.
Thanks Mike
Glad you like them, they are a neat item to have. I hope some others will get some of the rare ones, as they are just sitting here in a box, doing nothing. Reminder to all that I have more than just Mopar charts. - Dale

Thanks to everyone here,- I have $60 to donate, with another $8 pending. I will wait until Feb. 28 to send the donation in to the burn fund. There are still lots of rare (and not so rare) charts of many makes left. - Dale

Well I've received several requests already, with a couple people wanting multiple charts. Please keep in mind that it is first come, first served. I will hold certain charts for anyone that says they want them, with the understanding that you will complete the purchase. I don't want to create any bad feelings, as this is all for charity. - Dale

A special thank you to all who purchased, and supported this cause. Today, I am sending a donation of $92.00 to the B.C. Professional Firefighters Burn Fund, in memory of my departed buddy, Al Lynchuk. I still have lots of charts, for all makes, so if anyone still wants some, I would just hold onto the money until I had a substantial amount, then send another donation. - Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back