Super 6 help

-

75gold.uster

Reaction score
i am about half way installing my super six setup i just half to install the kick down linkage. i got a super six choke with it but its an electric choke where can i plug the choke in to make it work??? Also is it okay to plug up the connections coming from the top of the manifold? thanks, andrew

Your '75 would originally have had an electric-assist choke, so you can connect the Super Six choke thermostat wire to the same place the original choke thermostat wire was connected. If you are missing the choke modulator (which the choke thermostat wire connects to), send me a PM; I have a new one I'm not using. Please be more specific about "the connections coming from the top of the manifold" so we know which ones you're asking about.

If you're down here any time soon, I can give you a used choke control unit. You might want to try it first without the control. The slant 6 doesn't have much of a problem with the choke thermostat not heating up like the V8's do since it sits right on the exhaust manifold. If you're talking about the vacuum connections on that vacuum tree, you can use or plug whichever ones you like.

-
Back