Super Stock Springs

-

74swingrrr

Reaction score
Where can I find some Super Stock Springs for my 74 Swinger?

A company with decent prices, shipping and whatnot. With bushing/U-bolts would be best. Any ideas? Thanks.

A lot of places have them. Jegs, Summet, Mancini Racing, or any Dodge Dealer that is a Mopar Performance Parts dealer. I got mine from Westoaks Dodge. The guy I talked to was very helpful and they had every thing I needed.

A lot of places have them. Jegs, Summet, Mancini Racing, or any Dodge Dealer that is a Mopar Performance Parts dealer. I got mine from Westoaks Dodge. The guy I talked to was very helpful and they had every thing I needed.
hi burntorange70, i have a hell of a sag in my 68 fish. when you changed over , what did those new springs do to your car. i`m worried that i`ll be standing up in the front seat looking down at the road. thanx, oiiiiiio

Here are some pic's. It rides a bit nose down but I dont think it would be so bad if I was not running 25' on the rear and only 23' on the front. I need to get some 25' for the front. That should level it out.

100_0305.jpg

100_6102.jpg

Here are some pic's. It rides a bit nose down but I dont think it would be so bad if I was not running 25' on the rear and only 23' on the front. I need to get some 25' for the front. That should level it out.
thanks friend, that doesn`t look bad at all to me. i agree , the front might want to come up a little. it`s probably how mine will look.
a friend put the ss springs on his dart and the tail went way too high. had a little concern about this. did you pick yours up from macinni? thanx again

I got the 3000lb springs fromWestoaks Dodge. But There are a lot of
deferent places to get them. All I got was

P3412002 Right side spring
P3412003 Left side spring
P4452986 Bushings

You may allso want to get new U-bolts. I did not. It was a pain
Very rusty. If I hade to do it again I would have cut the old ones off
and jusgt replaced them.

thanks friend, that doesn`t look bad at all to me. i agree , the front might want to come up a little. it`s probably how mine will look.
a friend put the ss springs on his dart and the tail went way too high. had a little concern about this. did you pick yours up from macinni? thanx again

Ya I think it looks a lot better now then it did. Here is a pic of it befor I put the s/s springs on. Draggin it's but around.

dartatlacr.jpg

Flipping the front spring hangers will bring it down a little bit too. I'm running a 26.6" tire on the rear and this is how it turned out with that done and the ss springs.

100_0582.jpg

-
Back