Swinger Tight Window Issue

-
Thanks, I was trying to keep my hopes up!! :rofl:
Actually, the first time I put the assembly back in, the alignment was bang on, just as it was when I pulled it out, this second time though, is gonna take some tweaking, and like I said, Im trying to keep positive!! haha

UPDATE
So I got both my door glass done. I ran into a minor issue where my glass did not roll all the way up, there was about a quarter/half inch for it to travel. I saw a thread on here with a member having the same issue (before I ran into the same problem), but I cannot find it to post the solution.
So for anyone having this problem, here's the solution.
The window is not rolling up because the (probably newly installed) plastic glass channel is hitting against the rubber vent seal at the top of the frame, the solution is to trim back the plastic so it does not contact the seal. Obviously, prevention of this problem is to not install the plastic right to the bottom of the glass curve like Ive seen in vids, but leave it about a half inch below. @Dana67Dart posted this pic which appears to be a worn factory strip, and clearly the factory left it a bit below the curve of the glass.
Hope this helps people out.
1712355211877.png

There is also an up stop. Be sure that is not the problem.

When I did my driver's door glass I did duplicate the notch

There is also an up stop. Be sure that is not the problem.

When I did my driver's door glass I did duplicate the notch
Yup, the up stop wasnt a problem, and there isnt one on the passenger side. I duplicated the notch also, I just positioned the plastic too high on the glass is all.

-
Back