Tail pipes

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Not to happy were my tail pipes hang.I bought a kit allready made up and the install went good.What i dont like is my tail pipes run along the side of my gas tank and along my shackell,and it hits there and banging off it.I could drop the mufflers down a tad and sure it would be fine,but would it look to low from behind.What do ya yhink.Anyone willing to up load any pics of how far down your tail pipes hang.Thanks.

Jegs 2-1/2 inchs, rides between the gas tank and leaf springs. Close to shackles, there hangers hold well.

(Looing for underneath some more to show mufflers.)

Duster_01.jpg

Duster_02.jpg

100_1290.JPG

My pipes are 2 1/2 I think if I drop it some it will be to low.I am waiting for my springs to come back maybe than I will crawl under there and see if I can move things around.Thanks for the pics guys.

How far away are the tailpipes from the bumper?

Rumblefish they are from the botom of my bumper to the top of my tail pipe 1 inch.If my camara was working I would posp pics.One of the kids took the card reader.

That doesn't sound to bad at all. I don't think it'll look stupid or weird.

Anyone have 3" tailpipes with the leaf springs moved inboard? I'll probably have to buy a kit and start fabbing something up. The FlowBastards with turndowns are loud as hell.

Wylde1.

-
Back