Tattoos

-
Horrible.

A tattoo is a marker for a mindset of risk taking. It also indicates low levels of impulse control.

Both of which are things that women have been evolutionarily programmed to look for in a provider and protector.

In a woman, these are negative traits because;

• To safely raise children, who are death magnets, the caregiver must have fear of risks to protect children.
  • Impulse control means concern for the children over concern for self in a dangerous environment.
  • Tattoos on women also indicate poor sexual selectivity skills because of the above mentioned poor impulse control.
Tattoos on women mean NOT WIFE MATERIAL!
Tattoos mean easy lay, pump and dump.

Quality men do not look at tattooed woman for a spouse. Consider what kind of man you would like in your life.

Women mistake what they find appealing with what men find appealing.

Look up Paul Elam, Terrance Popp, and Think Before You Sleep on YouTube, and search their channels for tattoos.

Don't disfigure your body. Learn from other peoples' mistakes in life. Why would you **** up your complexion?

Naomi, your value lies in your soul, your heart. It does not come from pleasing others who want you to make your body ugly.
This is so wrong on so many levels

All I can say is
WRONG WRONG WRONG!
Talking about judgmental?
Dude, you need to crawl in that prayer closet and get busy......

Last edited:
Someone once said, "The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're non-tattooed". I don't care one way or the other. If I like you, I don't care if you're tattooed or not.

BTW, I'm tat-less...

know what i find interesting?
the verse that comes right after Leviticus 19:28 which is of course Leviticus 19:29

Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a *****; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

cant be a coincidence that we go from talking about tattoos to talking about prostitutes because that is the way the male mind works, as @Ottmundr pointed out, when men see a women with tats, they think they see a prostitute

Is that your wife?!?!
Can I come over for dinner?:lol:
No. Just a cutie without tats. Cindy said to send this and a dinner invite for some home cookin any time you get up this way.

Hi 63gt!

ann.jpg

know what i find interesting?
the verse that comes right after Leviticus 19:28 which is of course Leviticus 19:29

Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a *****; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

cant be a coincidence that we go from talking about tattoos to talking about prostitutes because that is the way the male mind works, as @Ottmundr pointed out, when men see a women with tats, they think they see a prostitute

Ok, Again Sorry Raini, But apparently I am not done here.....

Regardless what the good book says, not ALL men think of whores and prostitutes when they see women with tattoos. Another thing to consider here. Paganism was prior to Chirstianity, women were equals, had tattoos, owned and ruled lands..During the changeover, all Paganistic belief had to be abolished. Wont get into the names of days of the week, solstices, Santa Claus, etc. with this, I am out and will just read from here...maybe.

I still refuse to bash anyone with tattoos but after thinking about it and some of these replies, I guess I got my answer and I'm NOT going to do it and keep my O.E. appearance.

I'm really chicken about needles on my own.

I agree with most of the posts saying we "shouldn't" but I still refuse to bash people with them because I know a lot of good people with tattoos.

I agree with most of the posts saying we "shouldn't" but I still refuse to bash people with them because I know a lot of good people with tattoos.

Gee, I hope I wasn't viewed as 'bashing'... It's not for me. that's it.
I think the tattoo thing is more of a reflection of the persons view of themselves.. (what's going on, on the inside)
If one feels they need to add to themselves, for whatever reason- they will, if not they won't.
(OE ? lol I love that! )

Its like free speech. Or when someone writes music or carves a statue. An expression of one’s self. Or perhaps a persons choice of religion or choosing none.
To bash someone for wanting or having tatoos goes against what most of us consider as freedom.

Im about sixty, and I dont have any. But I sure remember my Daddy telling me " Son, don't get any Tatoos. They are a permanent mark on your body, and also a good identifying mark, if you ever get in trouble with the law, and they need to find you " I guess that stuck in my head. As for women. I've never dated or was married to a woman that had Tatoos. Not that I have anything against those that do. Probably a sub-conscience thought on my behalf. I'm divorced now, and my GF is younger and from Viet Nam. She has that very soft unblemished beautiful skin. I would never want her to damage that look... JMO.....

How many people in how many different cultures have markings of some kind? Whether tribal or otherwise? Does that make their women whores? Does that somehow make them "less valuable"? A "lower" form? In some cultures, the more markings, the more respect is given. I think it's all in how you look at it. Before I got mine, getting a tattoo was the farthest thing away from my mind. Not that I had anything against it. I had a good friend and member of this forum slip away right before my eyes and nothing I could do to help him. I remember he called the night all his hair fell out from chemo. "Rob, I have a friend whose a tattoo artist. I've always wanted a tattoo of a spider in a web on my head. I'm buying. You gonna get one with me?" I couldn't get "HELL YEAH" outta my mouth quick enough......but the following week, he was gone. Although I didn't get it on my head, lol I sure as hell got it on my elbow and I'm glad I did. Somebody doesn't like it? They can piss off.

I'd think you'd have better things to do with your time and money. I don't get, or understand, them at all.

Last edited:
-
Back