Tattoos

-
Tattoos on women mean NOT WIFE MATERIAL!
Tattoos mean easy lay, pump and dump.

Quality men do not look at tattooed woman for a spouse. Consider what kind of man you would like in your life.
WOW! i feel sorry for people who think that way... it amazes me that in 2020 someone could actually think that way still... explains a lot about what is going on in the country these days..

i consider myself a quality man. never in any serious trouble, great work ethic, always employed, put my family first before anything i want or need, help others if i can, would never runaround or raise a hand to my spouse.... guess what. i love girls with ink.... i personally don't like ink on the neck or face but thats personal preference and if a woman wants ink there so be it and hell in my single days i sure wouldn't not give her a chance in the dating scene over it. hell my spouse (jamie) has a few tattoos and i think she did pretty good landing me...lol.. she has had a damn good career so far and has a pretty high position at her place of employment where she meets and negotiates with high ranking state officials...

Blue, pink, green... Sad to see. Damaged identity, and they slip further into obscurity.

WHAT!? really? i know some very highly paid and respected professional women that color their hair... yes blue,pink,purple,green,blonde highlights. i gotta wonder where people who say such a thing have been the last hundred or so years. i guess women should be bare foot ans pregnant too huh...

**** my daughter had teal highlites in her hair right now... my sister who is very respected and has a pretty high position at a big bank just did her hair dark blue and trust me she isn't slipping into obscurity any time soon... its called having a little fun which by reading through this thread i see many that don't know much about that anymore.

when men see a women with tats, they think they see a prostitute

what kind of whacked out piece of **** actually thinks like that? what men are they? some idiots that have doubts about their manhood and or sexuality? the men that beat their wife and kids and kicks the ******* dog on the way out the door to meet his mistress? speak for yourself man.. i know quite a few women that that have tattoos and if anyone met them the last thing that would come to mind is a slamhound. i truly feel sorry for people that would actually think like that,,, they need to seek some professional help for sure.....

-------------------------------------------

as far as quoting the freaking bible for tattoos goes. cut me a ******* break... you want to live by some fictional book that some pedophiles got together picked and chose what to put in as passages in order to control you and the masses then so be it but keep that garbage to yourselves...

Last edited:
Sort of like how people laughed at Jessi Combs... until after she died and they read her bio. There are some very smart women out there. Ya know...like Rani :)

exactly.. i never knew jessie accomplished so much.... i said after she passed away that motortrend or some channel should do shows on those women and show where they started and what they accomplished along the way... could be a weekly show that profiles one woman each show.. i think it would be quite interesting.... i also think it would go a long way into getting little girls into motorsports.. i think they are missing the boat big time in not doing something like that..

Last edited:
Rani,

if you want a tattoo then get a tattoo.. don't do it for anyone else. there is nothing wrong with a woman has tattoos no matter what some of the close minded clowns here may say. main thing is to do it for yourself no one else....

Last edited:
A girl joined us in the hot tub at the gym in a white bikini (turned out she was an employee who worked wiping down the equipment). I looked her over from head to toe and not a tattoo to be found anywhere. Now that's what is attention getting these days, a young girl with virgin skin. Of course, when the same girl opened her mouth, her tongue was pierced.

My girlfriend in the mid 70's had a butterfly tattoo somewhere and I have a bird carrying her name in its mouth on my shoulder blade (I can't see it, so forget it's still there most of the time).

But I am sick and tired of the tattoos on the girls now because it seems to be so common, so copy cattish. It's nothing "chic" or new, been going on for thousands of years. To make a long story short, one is enough and should be in a more or less hidden location. Anymore than that and I see it as someone walking around with one of those old billboards during the depression that calls out "Hey, look at me!" But this is only my biased opinion and does not count for diddly really.

billboard walker.jpg

what kind of whacked out piece of **** actually thinks like that? what men are they? some idiots that have doubts about their manhood and or sexuality? the men that beat their wife and kids and kicks the ******* dog on the way out the door to meet his mistress? speak for yourself man.. i know quite a few women that that have tattoos and if anyone met them the last thing that would come to mind is a slamhound. i truly feel sorry for people that would actually think like that,,, they need to seek some professional help for sure.....

-------------------------------------------

as far as quoting the freaking bible for tattoos goes. cut me a ******* break... you want to live by some fictional book that some pedophiles got together picked and chose what to put in as passages in order to control you and the masses then so be it but keep that garbage to yourselves...

giphy.gif

It's unbelievable to me that a simple question as benign as whether or not a woman should get a tattoo solicits such judgemental, hypocritical, and simple-minded comments as some of responses on this thread.

I believe it is a personal choice.
As far as the bible goes, bond servants were tattooed.
I think they can look good and bad depending on what and where.
As long as the person who gets one likes it, that's all that matters !

wow. This really opened up some views.

Rani, some of these dudes saying tattooed girls look like prostitutes, are a bunch of dude that look like, well, fat old dudes. Whatever. I guess all the tattooed service members fighting for the country(pick your war) were all fucked up.

All the religious opinions, are well just that. I have little doubt, these are the same fuckers having sex before wedlock and all sorts of other rather un-Christian like behavior. Some are just choosing what was forgivable.

Damn. Get one if it makes you happy.

I wish I had met a gal like you years ago. You are a catch , no doubt.

Make your own decisions in life. No regrets.

It's in Proverbs. Not saying it "doesn't count" but I sure am glad we have the forgiveness of The New Testament. lol

Leviticus is the passage I was thinkin about......I think it says something in Proverbs too.....seems I remember it somehow.

Anyway all that said, back in my younger days there was "this girl" that most all the guys "knew" in the Biblical sense of course....rumor was she had a tatoo "down there" that said "Cum and get it". Me and my main runnin buddy at the time never found out.......and I'm glad we didn't. This was almost 40 years ago and "the girl" was older than we were. Can you imagine what "THAT" must look like now?!?!
I have heard of people misspelling stuff written in tattoo. I bet she was horrified to see it misspelled like that. "Come and get it" spelled phonetically, I'm surprised they just misspelled only the first word and didn't end with "git it"

I have heard of people misspelling stuff written in tattoo. I bet she was horrified to see it misspelled like that. "Come and get it" spelled phonetically, I'm surprised they just misspelled only the first word and didn't end with "git it"

It wasn't misspelled.

I believe in the "30 year cycle" of things. An 18 year old person without tats will be more attractive than a tattooed person 30 years from this tattoo peak. Of course, all tattoos look like **** after 30 years.

Go to a town near a Marine Corp base, and get the Devil Dog on your arm like I did. lol

Go to a town near a Marine Corp base, and get the Devil Dog on your arm like I did. lol

You ever hear of guys showing up at Boot Camp with a Marine Corp tattoo?? I heard stories but never knew anyone.

My guess is "that" guy never became a Marine.

You ever hear of guys showing up at Boot Camp with a Marine Corp tattoo?? I heard stories but never knew anyone.

My guess is "that" guy never became a Marine.
I never came across any, but probably. if it happened I'm sure they'd be wearing the plastic helmet with the corrections platoon. lol

I've got two stories and zero opinion on what you do.
You're an adult, make your own decisions.
1st story.
During my deployment to Desert Storm, the howitzer crew I was with bonded and the level of cohesion was unreal.
After we got back, we all agreed to meet at a tattoo shop and we were going to get the dragon that was stenciled on the howitzer tube as a tattoo.
Two days before we were to get the tats done, the commander decided to break up the section. Thought that the cohesion would spread, didn't work. What was a great idea at 9:00am suddenly wasn't at 12:00pm.
2nd story.
Several years ago my friends wife wanted to get her nickname and a strawberry on her "boob".
This was prior to meeting my wife.
Last summer we're at a party and my wife sees her tattoo and asks the about the "Red" Hot Chili Pepper tattoo.

Riiiiight, you think you "got me". But it's not a judgement, just a fact.

If you claim to follow the bible, then passing judgement on someone with a tattoo is just as bad as having one. Worse arguably, given the old testament vs new testament issue already discussed. In passing judgement on the person with the tattoo they have violated the same set of rules they claim to be upholding. That makes them a hypocrite as a matter of fact, not opinion.

And besides, I make no such claim as to follow those rules anyway.

You're not even following your own rules.
You are 'passing judgment' on those that don't like tattoos and 'passing judgment' that they are In Fact all 'sinning Christian hypocrites'

Horrible.

A tattoo is a marker for a mindset of risk taking. It also indicates low levels of impulse control.

Both of which are things that women have been evolutionarily programmed to look for in a provider and protector.

In a woman, these are negative traits because;

• To safely raise children, who are death magnets, the caregiver must have fear of risks to protect children.
  • Impulse control means concern for the children over concern for self in a dangerous environment.
  • Tattoos on women also indicate poor sexual selectivity skills because of the above mentioned poor impulse control.
Tattoos on women mean NOT WIFE MATERIAL!
Tattoos mean easy lay, pump and dump.

Quality men do not look at tattooed woman for a spouse. Consider what kind of man you would like in your life.

Women mistake what they find appealing with what men find appealing.

Look up Paul Elam, Terrance Popp, and Think Before You Sleep on YouTube, and search their channels for tattoos.

Don't disfigure your body. Learn from other peoples' mistakes in life. Why would you **** up your complexion?

Naomi, your value lies in your soul, your heart. It does not come from pleasing others who want you to make your body ugly.

Wow. That's a new low. That's some serious brain washed BS there.

Also, the raging hypocrisy of someone that can say "easy lay, pump and dump" while simultaneously trying force conservative values on someone. So pathetic.

Why so triggered ? when you go 'plank-eye' on someone, you reveal your flesh.

:rofl:

Oh that's perfect. From the guy here that was literally the first one to quote scripture to an atheist with a better command of scripture than you've got. I mean, do you even see yourself? And then this gem

Is that your wife?!?!
Can I come over for dinner?:lol:

I mean, Leviticus straight to coveting another man's wife?! Did you get whiplash? Yeah, someone got revealed alright, wasn't me though.

sorry sis, tattoos are trashy
and girls with tattoos look trashy
in fact, it is right up there with smoking

(and yes, i have one too)

Yup, there's that hypocrisy again, do as I say not as I do. And why is a grown man looking at "girls"? You guys are really doing your religion a disservice here.

Gee, I hope I wasn't viewed as 'bashing'... It's not for me. that's it.
I think the tattoo thing is more of a reflection of the persons view of themselves.. (what's going on, on the inside)
If one feels they need to add to themselves, for whatever reason- they will, if not they won't.
(OE ? lol I love that! )

Blue, pink, green... Sad to see. Damaged identity, and they slip further into obscurity.

"Gee, I hope I wasn't viewed as "bashing"..."

So let me bash some more. Just another unimaginative boring old guy trying to force his opinions on others.

Heck that's an argument for tattoo's right there, the "tattoo" looks like it held up better than everything else did! :rofl:

I've always been amused by the whole "what will it look like in 30 years" argument. Old and wrinkly, just like you. At least it shows you had some fun while you had the chance.

You're not even following your own rules.
You are 'passing judgment' on those that don't like tattoos and 'passing judgment' that they are 'sinning Christian hypocrites'

Of course I'm following my own rules. I don't have a rule against passing judgment on others. I try to consider where that person is coming from with their beliefs, treat others like you want to be treated and all. But since others have no problem passing judgment on me I have no issue returning the favor. Someone that is willing to condemn a person over having a tattoo isn't a person I want to know.

And I don't care if people don't like tattoo's. That's fine, if they don't like them they don't have to get any. But when they tell me what I should do with my body, well, then yeah, I absolutely pass judgement on that hypocritical self-righteous bastard.

I'm merely pointing out that the "good Christians" that are all up in arms are violating the very rules they're trying to force on others. Which yes, absolutely makes them hypocrites. As a matter of FACT, not judgement.

Heck that's an argument for tattoo's right there, the "tattoo" looks like it held up better than everything else did! :rofl:

I've always been amused by the whole "what will it look like in 30 years" argument. Old and wrinkly, just like you. At least it shows you had some fun while you had the chance.
Nah, that’s just a photoshop giggle I created.

Back when I worked for DuPont we always said the lifers joined the company right out of college and got the DuPont oval tattooed on them. By the time they retired and gave the company the best years of their lives...it was just a circle that said “Don’t”.

I don't like them. I will always prefer a woman without them no matter the design. Tramp stamps are bad. They are obviously not meant for the woman as much as they are for the guy doing her from behind.
I do view women with multiple tattoos as being skanky no matter how nice she is. I see pictures of attractive women and when I see ink, I immediately have a change of opinion. Society has changed their perception on ink but as usual, I am a traditionalist on this matter as I am on many others.
One tattoo on an ankle or on a shoulder is one thing. A tattoo on the chest or neck is bad enough but on the groin area is just plain gross.

I don't like them. I will always prefer a woman without them no matter the design. Tramp stamps are bad. They are obviously not meant for the woman as much as they are for the guy doing her from behind.
I do view women with multiple tattoos as being skanky no matter how nice she is. I see pictures of attractive women and when I see ink, I immediately have a change of opinion. Society has changed their perception on ink but as usual, I am a traditionalist on this matter as I am on many others.
One tattoo on an ankle or on a shoulder is one thing. A tattoo on the chest or neck is bad enough but on the groin area is just plain gross.

And you gave your opinion without hate or insults, unlike a lot on this thread. Some of these people should be ashamed how judgmental and hateful they've been here.

I am learning that opinions are not always facts, they are just how one person views a subject.

It cannot be full of anything. It is a sphincter.
Besides, your comment has been said millions of times. Try something original.

-
Back