Tennessee

-
I am located in Mt.Juliet which is about twenty miles outside Nashville. I have motors trannys and some shells if anyone is intrested.

My name is Jay and I am in Tullahoma, TN and looking to partner up with a mentor. I am very green to all of this and I have a great project going.

Name is Jared Im out in Memphis.

This was from this past weekend at Cars and Coffee in Germantown TN.

11951119_10205791497644905_1542822137889972442_n.jpg

Al from Bledsoe County

Attachments

• i36456.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 365
live in big town of cumberland gap, 4 mile from the tri/state marker of tenn./ky/va.

<------- Homestead in Gallatin, TN. Work in Mt. Juliet, TN. If i get the A/C running this year may see a lot more of the Dart running up and down 109 this year.

I am going to cheat and post in this thread, I am just northwest of Memphis about 55 miles and enjoy visiting my brother there

I live just outside of Nashville. Race the Dart at Union Hill drag strip up by Goodlettsville. It's only 1/8th mile but still lots of fun!

I've not been to that track. It's close so looks like I'll have to put it on the list of things to do this year.

Would be nice to see some more mopars at the track. I usually go on Tuesday nights and race in the trophy class. Typically me and 2 other Darts. One is a BAD 4 door dart owned by draginmopars and the other is a Beautiful green 70 Swinger but I don't think he is a member on here...... Yet.

1965 valiant in pegram, tn (west Nashville). Looking for smarter people than me to help with timing and carb.

Moved to TN about a year ago from PA. I'm in Baileyton just off I-81. Work at our family owned campground there.

I see several newer folks here. I'm in the Music City Mopar Club. We are pretty active so, check it out and PM me if ya need any info. Craig

Music City Mopar Club is going to have a Mopar night again this year at the H'ville Cruise. Date TBA.

843ddcba-350d-4fff-8a41-508d5c752cbe_zpsg6k8sgzi.jpg

Do they still have the monthly cruise in in Harriman?

Hey guys, I'm going to be running the Dart tonight at Music city raceway outside of Goodlettsville. Just throwing it out there if anyone wants to come watch or participate. My buddy with a beautiful 70 Swinger 340 will be going also. Gates open at 6

-
Back