Thank you AdamR and Joey

-

Small Block

Reaction score
I hope to meet the both of you someday as this site along with FBBO has become a harbor of sanity for me. OK a lot of insane stuff takes place here when your a Mod but it gives me an insight of the many types of folks that frequent here. Believe me it's broad. I set in the morning drinking my coffee before i go to work and look around for parts at a bargain price and clean up where needed. I come home and go to the shop and get on while working on a resto. You guys and gals are tops. I sell parts. I give away parts and i buy parts. All is good and what more can i say. Joey, i'd like to thank you publicly for thinking of me as someone that you would intrust the operating efforts of this great site to. This is most definatly a large part of my already great life.
Small Block

You MODs do a great job, you guys know how to run the web-site and y'all don't spaz out like a lot of MODs I've seen on other sites.. I'd like to thank all you guys for letting me be part of the FABO family...

This IS the BEST site. I love it here, and I'm on here morning, mid-day, and late night. :) It has helped me countless times! Thanks everyone!!

Great sight, great MOD'S and like the above, Thank You AdamR and Joey. I know I spend way too much time here with my friends.

Thank you for all you have dun here for many members Small Block, You and all the mods here keep us in line. We all know I spend allot of time here but it is better then looking out the windows and talking to myself someday's.:-D
This site jump starts my brain and keeps me motivated :happy10:thank you all for that :cheers:

Mike i did forget the super friends that i've met through FABO. I dont use that term lightly either. Get ready for MMW buddy.
Small Block

I to have made many cyber friends here. I appreciate all the folks here do.

-
Back