Thank You

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Nine years ago today, faced with the prospect of continuing my legal career (by spending my life in the car driving two hours to Memphis or Nashville), I instead took a giant leap of faith and decided to try to turn a fun hobby into a full time job.

It hasn't been an easy road. It also turned into the most personally rewarding experience of my life; I get to meet the best people the automotive world has to offer, get to have a little involvement in the finest cars ever built, and don't have to go to an office wearing pantyhose and heels every day anymore.

Thank you one and all! Each of you has helped turn a little dream into reality ... and have quietly made Phoenix Specialty Coatings one of the premiere Mopar parts restoration and custom one-off shops in existence!

I am very proud to say Happy 9th Anniversary!!!!! :-D Today and always, I wouldn't be here doing what I love without YOU!

Congratulations Lee. Personally, I'd rather the panyhose and heels, and you could make extra money playing pool. Of course, you'd still live next door, and I would have eye candy whenever I wanted.

Love you girl. Miss you.

Russ.

Absolutely Congratulations on your 9th.
I'm into self employment for right around 25 years, and you are right about it being hard sometimes.
Not as hard as not being able to send Aholes packing when working for someone else though. :D

^^^ Sending A holes packing? I used to walk on A hole employers, its a two way street. :)

Congratulations Phoenix Specialty Coatings!!!!
Happy 9th Anniversary!!!!!

31qwlCa.jpg

Happy Anniversary!!! :usflag: :confederateflag:

We're glad you chose this path as you have done great work that makes our cars look better... Keep it up... :thumbsup:

You made the right career choice!!! Congratulation and may you have many more years of success.

it great be in the world you love , and stay with it . self employment has been good to me , cool cars , and great people , no one looking your shoulder , asking you '' when it going to be done '' or this one '' same one '' i loved that , just made you want to get it done , so you could get the hell out . customers can be a pain , its because they don't really know the process times , but the boss should know , if he's going his job . but as i said selfy for 28 years , did time with other some companies . but has you said '' i don't have to wear pantyhose n heals '' any more , knew a guy that retired out early , from ibm , a blk tie , white shirt job , i never saw him in a tie , let a
DSC00655[1].JPG
lone a clean shirt or white one , nic named '' dirty bruce '' . so you go girl ! and happy 9th , many more to come .

THANK YOU for the truly outstanding work you've done for me and for the future parts I have yet to see!
You're truly an artist with the powder and I'm glad you're a Mopar gal.
Congratulations on your first 9 years and another 90 to come!

-
Back