Thanks for nothing badlilred79

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
8C62869F-462E-4316-BAD0-8888D261700E.gif

Your number three that want me to check on shipping the first guy wanted them borrow them and another set of badges I checked on the shipping for five people you you should have bought them said I'll take them and pay for them
I try to avoid checking on shipping for every Tom, Dick and Harry that asks me to check. They can do that themselves. Some prospective buyers have their **** together and know how to make a transaction. I provide the size and weight of the box, the zip code it’s being shipped from and use Fed Ex and USPS, period.
These guys posting responses in sale ads like their taking a number and therefore having dibs or something binding is humorous.
Send a PM and the seller can do what he wants.
You handled things fine.:thumbsup:

He could have sold through PM. That's how I handle it. First to PM, because I always get a PM notification. If someone doesn't reply to my original for sale ad and they just "post" then I don't get a message. That's why I always say to PM me.
If you were to select the "watch thread" option on your for sale threads, you should also get notified when someone responds to it

Shipping is expensive....I don't even ask for a quote. If I need it, whats the difference between $20 and $60 bucks.......Unless of course you are buying a car, then you may want to shop around for quotes.

Shipping is expensive....I don't even ask for a quote. If I need it, whats the difference between $20 and $60 bucks.......Unless of course you are buying a car, then you may want to shop around for quotes.

So you're they guy who buys the ebay item BIN for $750 when there are 30 more listed at BIN $200.

Michael . That wasn't nice. You did the same thing to me with the Hamburger. I was in line first and you gave your last burger to the man with a thicker wallet behind me.

So you're they guy who buys the ebay item BIN for $750 when there are 30 more listed at BIN $200.
LOL....I didn't say I was stupid. I just don't waste a guy's time trying to buy an item only to back out when I hear the shipping price. It is what it is :)

You snooze, you lose.
To me, the first person that has cash in hand is the person that gets the item.
That goes if you are buying or selling.

You snooze, you lose.
To me, the first person that has cash in hand is the person that gets the item.
That goes if you are buying or selling.
True and we have had this discussion before here. Selling to the first PM is the preferred guideline here but the seller can sell to whoever he wants. It's his stuff until money and parts change hands.

Michael . That wasn't nice. You did the same thing to me with the Hamburger. I was in line first and you gave your last burger to the man with a thicker wallet behind me.
I will pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. lol

We done here? No reason to drag a member through the mud for no reason. It's not like Red scammed the op out of money or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back