The Age of Men

-

ChargedDart75

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1610584262299.jpg

My wife showed me this one. Gave me a good laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Oh! Man I haven't seen lord if the rings in probably 18 years I don't really even remember that much about them lol :) lol

My wife loves them. I like em pretty good too. We probably watch them once a year.
I need to re-watch them i enjoyed them when I saw them but that was a while back. I was when they first came out like in 2003 maybe? Seems like me and my wife watched one of them in the theater back when we was dating so that would have been before 05

I need to re-watch them i enjoyed them when I saw them but that was a while back. I was when they first came out like in 2003 maybe? Seems like me and my wife watched one of them in the theater back when we was dating so that would have been before 05
I think so. It's been a while. I remember going to see the last one with my parents.

Very timely joke

My mom bought me the book one of my first trips over here, to read on the plane

Me and the middle girl actually started watching the trilogy again yesterday

(Again for me, first time for her)

That's not even a full shift at work.

Don't tempt me for this weekend :D

One of my previous jobs, I used to be a machine operator, and I rocked it
I was like the machine whisperer, I was soo good at it

I got those machines singing l, running so smooth I could put them in "auto" and simply box parts

In fact, I could kick my feet up, drink a cup of coffee, full boxes and watch movies on my blackberry (hows that for a time stamp?) And still make a day and a half qouta in a day

So I did

Untill someone ratted me out, and the bosses told me the 'berry had to go

Just not into it
Its not for everyone
I'm getting better at putting stuff away when it doesn't appeal to me anymore

Just last year, I instituted a rule for myself, that I give each book I read 100 pages, and if I don't like it, I move on

I got those machines singing l, running so smooth I could put them in "auto" and simply box parts

In fact, I could kick my feet up, drink a cup of coffee, full boxes and watch movies on my blackberry (hows that for a time stamp?) And still make a day and a half qouta in a day

So I did

I didn't mean to watch it at work, I meant that 9 hours isn't really that much time to do one activity.
9 hours goes by really quick and just a tad over a third of the day so it's a good idea to binge watch that series on a cold winter when nothing is going on outside.

So I did

I was a fixer/operator at a carpet factory. We had 5 tufting machines and one was a double so it could make two rolls at a time.
My job was to do any repairs and set them up for different styles etc. and run them when no repairs needed. This one machine ran so nice and I was on midnight shift and the guy running it was under the machine and fell asleep under there. The carpet was building up and almost buried him till I woke him.
We sped the double machine up and the thing was pounding out carpet like mad.
Ran it like that for two shifts but had to put it back to normal specs. The poor thing was beating itself to death. Good job it was bolted down.

Its not for everyone
I'm getting better at putting stuff away when it doesn't appeal to me anymore

Just last year, I instituted a rule for myself, that I give each book I read 100 pages, and if I don't like it, I move on
Never was a book reader. I'd get bored and start to get in to headbobs. My sister is the complete opposite, she would read the cover off a book. I'll wait for the movie lol

I didn't mean to watch it at work, I meant that 9 hours isn't really that much time to do one activity.
9 hours goes by really quick and just a tad over a third of the day so it's a good idea to binge watch that series on a cold winter when nothing is going on outside.

I knew what you meant, but your post triggered a memory which I decided to share

(Or, as our preacher put it, "i had to shoot that rabbit")

-
Back