-
Status
Not open for further replies.

grassy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
My son calls our garage the black hole of Port Williams because much of what goes in there seems to disappear.

Well, we took out the seat belts in 2010 and we have no idea where the bottom parts went to.

Looking in Canada first because of fast shipping... does anyone have a set..just need the pieces from the floor to the female buckle, Black.

Thanks.

PS I am not sure if this is relevant but we have gone from bench to bucket. Worse comes to worse, can we pull the ends off the back seat belts ? It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he could only take one person in the car..

Would anything from here work for you ?

It has been 4 years..we searched everywhere today...

They have to be female and should be able to bolt to the side of the transmission..maybe 2 and 3 from the top left ?

Thanks
Ian.

I'm parting out a 74 bucket seat car with black seat belts! Send me your email and ill picture what I have!! Geof

Not sure if it would help but I Have a complete set for sale that came from a 74 swinger. Pics in the interior for sale section.

Thanks

To get by safety, I have gotten the loan of a set out of a '70 GTX..so I am out of Panic mode and into need mode..

To get by safety, I have gotten the loan of a set out of a '70 GTX..so I am out of Panic mode and into need mode..

lol glad ur good to go for at least the moment. If I can help let me know.

Thanks

Set of belts, from a 74 - 75 Dart two door bench car local yard scrapped. Probably would be best as cores for snake oyl, though.

Attachments

• 100_2721.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_2722.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_2723.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back