The "decoy" made tv at Cruisin'Coast 2011

-

red67gts

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was shocked that my car made the weekly tv show "That's What I Like About the South" which was aired on WXXV-TV Fox 25. Leanna is going to help me out and post the link. Hope you enjoy,Joe

I liked it! You seem like a natural in front of the camera Joe, and the decoy sure does its job -- every other car in the vicinity paled in comparison. :-D

Here's your video for all to enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXmn_c5Lwzs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXmn_c5Lwzs[/ame]

Very nice, you did a great job on the car and the interview, and giving inspiration on going through hardships.

Very nice... You did great.. I would of locked up and looked like a total reject during the interview...

Wow!!! You are a pro :cheers: and did a great job.
I am happy for you and all your family and friends that must be so proud :blob:
Very cool indeed :rock: We are so proud of all you have over come and help you give

Great work. Both on your car(s) and the interview.

And for helping out your neighbours.

Ya know, now we want to hear the other car run. Where's the video camera? :burnout:

thanks everyone for all the kind words. The little teen was bored .30, block decked .045, heads cut .040 intake valves 1.88, compression 9.2 to 1, heads cced to 65.5, comp extreme energy 268. edelbrock 600

I have been at marina on Thursday the last two years

Thank you Leanna, looking forward to seeing the console. I have company for a few days but maybe I can send you some pics of the cupholder mod that I added to the decoys console. You may can see it in the video around all the junk. I use the front holder for papers and pens and rear one for beverages.

I am still running the 7 1/4" rear with 2.76 gears. I have abused it more than most on here say the 7 1/4 will take. Even with the high gears and 245/60/15 TA's it will lay down a black streak through first gear. Of course it is peg legged. I have a 8 3/4 with 2.94 gears to go in.

I ran across this again and for the ones that don't know me it shows a little flick of me. For the ones that haven't seen it just click the link CudaChick1968 posted for me. Still running good and since have added 8 3/4" suregrip and Fitech fuel injection in the "decoy" and Sniper in the 499" GTS. I am going to skip Cruisin'theCoast this year for the first time in many years, Joe

-
Back