The official FABO drunk random posting thread!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki is working on her wedding dress and me and Frank are hanging out with a bottle of rum.

100_4804.jpg

I'm done for the night,Gentleman Jack and Coronas are all gone,"hicup",,,LOL cheers,,,is that a fueler tire?

Yup, it is off a top fuel car. I got it from Youngblood (he used to be on here now he is over on killbillet.com).

I love Gentleman Jack, I use the empties to hold change (pennies and dimes).

The mess on the shelf.

100_4808.jpg

Cool, I have a tire myself(got a few after I got married)got some cool stuff there, kinda looks like my old room.

I am pulling the engine and tranny out of the Duster tonight.
All I have left are the tranny lines, motor mount bolts and the tranny crossmember!! Just came in to take a break.8)

im freekin speechless.Botflys remind me of ghetto kids.they get someone big (government)other than their mother to feed them.

Diggin' the dog bed. At Bandimere I've seen 'em in the dumpster but never "dived" for one. I also knew a guy that used one for a coffee table. He put a bunch of the tiny blue Christmas lights in the tire and just dropped a half inch thick round glass top on the top. It was really pretty cool.

LOL, I was fit shaced when I typed that and I got the slant all ready to come out in 40 mins. All I have to do after work tomorrow is undo 3 bolts and the slant is out!

Me too but I remembered this one after I posted the other rant, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back