The Truth About "STUFF"

-

Mark Wainwright

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
169259733_298226051876104_9178440235237433768_n.jpg

The TRUTH is, that all of the “STUFF” here on earth we work SO hard to buy and accumulate ..does NOT mean a thing. At the end of the day...people will be cleaning out our "STUFF", going thru our "STUFF", figuring out what to do with all of our "STUFF"....this "STUFF" we've accumulated in our life. The only thing of VALUE that remains are the MEMORIES and what we deposit into others. May we all learn to spend less time accumulating "STUFF" and spend way more time making MEMORIES.

View attachment 1715722030
The TRUTH is, that all of the “STUFF” here on earth we work SO hard to buy and accumulate ..does NOT mean a thing. At the end of the day...people will be cleaning out our "STUFF", going thru our "STUFF", figuring out what to do with all of our "STUFF"....this "STUFF" we've accumulated in our life. The only thing of VALUE that remains are the MEMORIES and what we deposit into others. May we all learn to spend less time accumulating "STUFF" and spend way more time making MEMORIES.
Memories fade and get forgotten until something joggs them. Have the old man’s model A I’ll be tinkering on it and there he is laughing or bitchin in what ever memory I’m having. I think stuff and memories are connected with out stuff we will eventually lose the memories

-
Back