[SOLD] Thermoquad carb 9097s

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, this is a lean burn carb for a 1976 400 c.i.d.

AT (Auto trans)

LB (Leanburn)

Primary jet (.099)

Secondary jet (.143)

Rod
75-2086 .069 .061 .040

Primary throttle plate should be 1-1/2
Secondary side @ normal size

This is considered the large TQ commonly rated at 850 cfm.

Superdart,I don,t mean to bash your sale here,but the carb is rusted and the linkage is bent and god only knows what else is wrong,and this is going from the pictures!This at best is a parts carb for some one,how need parts from it,as I don,t know if I can bend the linkage back into place with out braking it,if you want,we can make a deal for a PARTS core,thats it,mrmopartech

Mr.M-tech, he's selling a RARE GOLDEN part there, back off before he reports you to the powers that be and cries a river on how your hurting his sale while making fun of him.

rumbleguppie,not trying to burn the sale,I might just buy it my self for parts,but at a much lower price of coarse,due to the rust and bent throttle,even though it is a 1 of 1 gold platted with silver plated linkage,and diamond throttle shaft thermobog,mrmopartech

Ha ha ha, your the best. A parts carb would be good. Ya know what drives me crazy though? Is all the different gaskets needed for a TQ, year dependent, the top gasket is not all ways interchangeable. I have one of those on a shelf. More the merry I say.

OH! OK, cool man cool. I forgot about that feature. Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back