-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfan68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Contact seller
i have a thermoquad carb for sale i dont know much about carbs and even less about thermoquads the numbers ive been able to find on it are on the rear left mounting ear 9161s 19577 there is no tag on it i got this in a box of stuff that i got with a 440 i bought years ago its been on shelf im never gonna use it so heres your chance to own it. it looks complete everything appears to be there nothing missing everything works not locked up will need a rebuild. ive tried several times to post pics but i just cant get it to happen so anyway hows $50.00 shipped to you in us and a few dollars more to canada. if you want pics i can send them to you just pm me your email thanks

I'm no expert. It seems fine to me, but I guess you'll have to see what kind of response you get. It has the larger primaries, so I'd think some people may be interested.

$50 is a fair price for your description.

340 plot, it would run rich. Otherwise, once jetted down some, it would be a very good choice for a stock or mildly modified 340. Check with Demonsizzler on MODs and his rebuild services/modifing services.

I'm surprised it didn't sell. For an 850 cfm carb it's a good price. Less than $50 for a rebuild kit. There easy to do and whop a$$!
Bend AFB rods 3/4 to fit for a hge verity of rods to tune with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back