Thermoquad Carbs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries.

On the work hours... your singing to the choir here brother. Midnight carear shift worker (21 years) and there is no real getting used to it, just getting better at copeing with it. Overtime shifts come in 8 hour blocks, never shorter, never longer. Do 2 or 3 of those a week while watching kids, cooking dinner, etc... around the house and some people wonder how I get things done on a car.

Theres an old saying, "No rest for the wicked."

Junkyards around here (N.Y.) and in general in the U.S. tend not to keep cars to long. There are a few J-yards that do and theres a very limited speciality junkyard group that will cater to old cars. And they know what they have. Prices are mostly fair enuff for parts not so in demand, like a T-Q, but metal, interior, etc.... can be just slightly less than new repop of any grade stamping.

15 years ago double shifting no problem,now totally diff.The worst part is I am only seeing my 5 year old about 1 hour a day,oh well the money's good now as we are expecting in Dec.and I may take Jan.off to help so Wife won't have take the newborn out when she takes kierst to kindergarden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back