Things that get us out of the house and away from everyone

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This was yesterday morning.
Can't show these pictures on fb in fear that a few of my friends know where these pictures are taken, feels good to finally share, life is good at 62 .
I am hanging in there.

FB_IMG_1594809713604.jpg

FB_IMG_1594809727511.jpg

FB_IMG_1594809741635.jpg

Nice bass!
Thank you Pauly, it sure felt got to set the hook on these two large mouth bass. Then the fight was on knowing I only had 8 lb line on. Paitants !! Mike paitants was going threw my head.

Haven’t even bought a license this year but my 5year old wants to go fishing, so....

Man those are some TOADS!

Did you weight them? Gotta be close to if not double digits (either that or you're a short dude haha)

Congrats - wall hangers for sure!

Fishing, hunting, hiking, running, elk / deer scouting, 4-Wheelin' - all things that get me out away from the craziness.

Man those are some TOADS!

Did you weight them? Gotta be close to if not double digits (either that or you're a short dude haha)

Congrats - wall hangers for sure!

Fishing, hunting, hiking, running, elk / deer scouting, 4-Wheelin' - all things that get me out away from the craziness.
I am 5'8 and built like a beer keg , 7 and a half pound is the largest or my wife's scales are off 13 1/2 of bass fillets will go a long way in my freezer. Thank you

The step son is a tournament bass fisher guy. He throws them all back!!!!!!!! Go figure
yep, I was ranked 28th in the state in 87 , a friend has a pond behind his house I fought these two in 20 minutes back to back, I have a couple bruises on my belly from fighting them in , caught on a purple 6 inch worm.
Personal best for a two fish catch.

Not bad. Prefer catfish myself. They put up more of a fight, and are sweeter to the taste.

Biggest was 12.5 lb. Ate them, 1.5 to 3 lb Bass, every Friday night when i lived in Florida. Best fish you will ever have. The rest went back.

nice...sometimes i think plastic worms should be illegal lol...they are just so effective if you know how to use them.

Biggest was 12.5 lb. Ate them, 1.5 to 3 lb Bass, every Friday night when i lived in Florida. Best fish you will ever have. The rest went back.

If I am fishing for Crappie with my dad don't let a 1-2lb. bass end up in the boat. It won't end well for the little fella lol... Very tender meat at that size IMO...

JW

This was yesterday morning.
Can't show these pictures on fb in fear that a few of my friends know where these pictures are taken, feels good to finally share, life is good at 62 .
I am hanging in there.

View attachment 1715561708

View attachment 1715561709

View attachment 1715561710

A guy I used to work with told me a story about one of his kids....

He dropped his 5 year old boy at the lake in the morning to fish with his older brothers... Then around dinner time he went to pick him up and the son ran up to him and was very excited saying, "I caught a fish
"...

Tony asked his son, "What kind did you catch"???

The boy replied, "It was a big-mouth bastard"...

(It really was a large mouth bass, but kids get things confused sometime...) :rolleyes:

I am 5'8 and built like a beer keg , 7 and a half pound is the largest or my wife's scales are off 13 1/2 of bass fillets will go a long way in my freezer. Thank you

yep, I was ranked 28th in the state in 87 , a friend has a pond behind his house I fought these two in 20 minutes back to back, I have a couple bruises on my belly from fighting them in , caught on a purple 6 inch worm.
Personal best for a two fish catch.
I caught a couple blonds with a 6" worm....

-
Back