This is what happens.....

-
"Geeze, let's put our street course where the pavement ends with a curb and a grass strip." Brainiacs...

What a moron..figures he own a Chevy..it was only a crapmaro no great lose..

Same thing happens to several Mopars every year.

Leave street racing to the silly Honda kids.

Better yet DON'T race on the street,it looks like the crapmaro was built well cage and all ,he probably races at the strip so should have known how much shutdown area he was going to need..don't feel bad for him one bit..MORON!!!

It looks like the Monza smoked him,then let off.He kept going full throttle!OOPS!!He be crying!LOL.

Geez don't let Memike see this!8)
Yes DRENO 8) More of the folks from the shallow end of the pool using our side streets and parking lots to do there bidding, They never learn :toothy10:
I just say see ya at George Ray's Sunday or shut the bs up 8) When I had a fast 340 73 Challenger :happy10: I am quilty of a few 1,2, and 3 gear bark's :-D

It looks like the Monza smoked him,then let off.He kept going full throttle!OOPS!!He be crying!LOL.
He new the arm drop guy look close at when he stops moving his feet and when the arm drop came :cheers: Yes he smoked him with a small block ? :-D

The Monza popped when he let off or some thing sparked out, you can see it

freekin idiots. wanna run me you can wait till friday night grudge matches. i like knowing the rescue squads 30 seconds away. lost too many friends to pavement already.

Yeah that guy has one hell of a cage. With that kinda money invested he should have known better. I feel no remorse for this guy. I just thank god that some family wasn't coming around the corner after going for late night icecream. I wish the cops could figure out who they are and confiscate that crashed piece of crap.

Thats just a good example of stupidity,but to their credit there was no one at the end to get hurt,only his pride and his car.I have to say I will always enjoy cruising and an occasional street race at night over the track though,I think its what you grew up with.

-
Back