This Sunday is the LAST day to get PreReg Pricing on Mopar Alley's June 22nd Show

-
Reaction score
HI Mopar and AMC Fans!

This is my LAST post for the show.

Did I miss the PreRegistration for the Mopar Alley Car Show?!

I know what you're thinking. Did I miss the PreReg for the Amazing 1 day show in San Jose? Yes, you actually did. But our club is stepping up for you today. We are extending our PreReg deadline to Midnight Sunday June 9. That's Sunday at 12 Midnight Pacific time. We really want you to come and we want for you to have the extra $10 bucks in your pocket for the swap meet or food. You WILL find something that you want. That's why my wife is always scared when I go over there. I know, it's ONLY my wife, right?

Anyways, we would love to see you at our show. I'm sure if you love our cars, you will have an incredible time. Phil, Dan, and I along with the crew are working long hours to make sure everything will be perfect for you our GUEST.

We will be having INCREDIBLE CARS. Isn't that why we are at a car show. We will also add a wonderful sound system that we've brought in for the show. We have great food trucks of Hamburger, Tri Tip, Hot Dogs, and Mexican food (don't worry, different vendor). Then we have Mr. Softee ice cream. I know. It's delicious!

Then if you PreRegister you get in the show 30 minutes early, to say thank you. Yes, the gates open for you early so you can get in and park and start your day.

We have so many more fun things that I can't discuss, but we are pulling out all the stops to make this a hit. And we have UPPED our Swag. There is some very cool stuff that you will enjoy. T-Shirts, Hats, Jacket patches, window stickers, etc, etc, etc. And of course, Show Shirts. All of this you can start buying at 10:30 when we are done with registration.

So we really hope to see you there. It will be Epic. But it will be more EPIC if you are there.

I always seem to forget this part. If you see the QR Code. Take your phone and put in camera mode to take a picture. Then go like you will take a picture and the link will appear in your picture and you click on the link that appears. Then you can register online an pay with PayPal, Zelle or mail a check. And if you want the paper version, just email me at [email protected]

thomas

MoparAlley-PreReg2024-Black.png.png
01.jpg

-
Back