Thought of selling my Nova

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I've been down alot and when I'm not down I'm working till I cant anymore.I have stuff to finish it up but can't find anyone who can help unless the are wanting me to make them wealthy.Im remember of how I felt when my Camaro was leaving and thought what have I done.I miss that car especially after seeing it tore up.Ive had some offers after mentioning it and they wernt that low.im worried about my wife and maybe invest the money for when I'm gone so she can have a little more.

One guy offered to help .I'm just waiting for him to call.Hes out at a big bracket big money bracket race at Extreme Raceway.If your local dfw area look it up.

if you think you're down a lot now, just imagine how depressed you'll be without that nova

seriously though, if you are looking to leave money to the wife a car isnt going to cut it
how are you set with life insurance?

me and the wife have 3 different policies
one of those is a whole life policy which actually builds cash value, the other two are term policies, which only pay out when someone dies
(kinda like the difference between buying and renting, if the mortgage payment was 4 times what rent is)

term life is pretty affordable, specially if you are young and health, and is a great way to provide for your loved ones once you are gone

Man, sorry about how your feeling, I've been down myself for the last couple years but selling my Dart would only make it worse. You've done a lot with that car and would surely miss it, don't sell the best looking Nova Chevy never made.

if you think you're down a lot now, just imagine how depressed you'll be without that nova

seriously though, if you are looking to leave money to the wife a car isnt going to cut it
how are you set with life insurance?

me and the wife have 3 different policies
one of those is a whole life policy which actually builds cash value, the other two are term policies, which only pay out when someone dies
(kinda like the difference between buying and renting, if the mortgage payment was 4 times what rent is)

term life is pretty affordable, specially if you are young and health, and is a great way to provide for your loved ones once you are gone
Got 109,000 and other small stuff at banks plus the home

if the house is paid off, that should see her through for a while

specially if you dont have any loans out

which reminds me, the bills, lights, gas, you know, the usual, are they all set on autopay ?
that will help tremendously

Remember too that if you pass that your wife will draw the higher Social Security monthly amount between the two of you. That help me out to figure that into her monthly income when I'm gone.

One thing about the Classic Cars they are good cash assets that have been holding their value.

When you want to turn them, they put money back in your pocket, and free up a parking spot in the garage.

Fond memories of owning the classics.

☆☆☆

What year Nova?

For those that do not know him, here is his "Not a Nova"

Screenshot_20210423-153519_Chrome.jpg

Never make decisions drunk, angry, or feelings of uncertainty in what tomorrow brings..... Everyone has their own situation but leave no doubt that is a nice "Nova" you have there lol..... You will be losing a part of your soul selling it! Do some more thinking is my advice....

JW

Hey Tony.
Sorry to hear you feel down. Life kicks us all at times. Hang in there buddy. You are strong enough to pull through tough times.

As for the car, well honestly to me they they are just that, cars. They are all for sale at the right time regardless. But having said that, sometimes they are what keeps us from really going crazy! Having something to distract the mind even for a short period is much like psychological therapy. Tinkering and accomplishing creates a sense of success. Occasionally that is all we really need.
If you let it go, you will know you did it for a reason you consider a priority. Sacrifice is a tough thing but usually done for love.

Stay strong my friend and smile whenever you can. :)

Oh ya, here is my therapy Nova!

image.jpg

For those that do not know him, here is his "Not a Nova"

[AT
Hey Tony.
Sorry to hear you feel down. Life kicks us all at times. Hang in there buddy. You are strong enough to pull through tough times.

As for the car, well honestly to me they they are just that, cars. They are all for sale at the right time regardless. But having said that, sometimes they are what keeps us from really going crazy! Having something to distract the mind even for a short period is much like psychological therapy. Tinkering and accomplishing creates a sense of success. Occasionally that is all we really need.
If you let it go, you will know you did it for a reason you consider a priority. Sacrifice is a tough thing but usually done for love.

Stay strong my friend and smile whenever you can. :)

Oh ya, here is my therapy Nova!

View attachment 1715727572

TACH=full]1715727559[/ATTACH]

I haven been up that way for a while. IM not a lab rat so I'm not going to Canada I don't know if I can.A friend in England said he can't travel till he becomes a lab rat

-
Back