Throttle/kick down linkage question

-

Pumpkinduster

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that is running a small block with an edelbrock carb. I’m trying to figure out the proper way to attach the throttle and the kick down. I purchased the Chrysler adapter as well as the needed studs EDL-8007, carb is a 1405. I just want to make sure I get this all setup right. Also if you have pictures of your spring setup for kick down and throttle return.

Here’s how it should look. 318 with a 1406, Chrysler adaptor and 4bbl kick down rod from the throttle bracket to carb.

7C4AD226-E809-4CEF-8504-CD2A09E5EFCA.jpeg

46DA48B4-6CDB-4972-A029-90C18710C620.jpeg

I am looking for someone that is running a small block with an edelbrock carb. I’m trying to figure out the proper way to attach the throttle and the kick down. I purchased the Chrysler adapter as well as the needed studs EDL-8007, carb is a 1405. I just want to make sure I get this all setup right. Also if you have pictures of your spring setup for kick down and throttle return.

This article applies to both Holley, Edelbrock, and Carter....

How to set up a Holley 4 bbl for a Mopar

are you running a stock intake or spacer? raising the height of the carb can mess with things

I bought the adapter used my stock two barrel kick down rod cut it made it a little longer I think a inch longer, works great.

-
Back