Throttle linkage

-

solid340

Reaction score
Hi everyone,can anyone PLEASE post some pictures of their BB 4 bbl throttle bracket set up. I am putting together my 440 Dart and having a heck of a time trying to get the right bracket.Originally the previous owner put a custom 340 bracket.I am changing it and ordered the original 1 hole bracket but does not line up.Thanks to all:evil4:

Throttle or kickdown?? The reason I ask is I have an unknown kickdown....+ve its mopar though and its one piece...I will dig for a pic

Not sure if this will help, mine is apart right now and i just happen to have these saved.

Attachments

• P1131618.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 302
  • P1131619.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 292
  • P1131621.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 300
  • P1131624.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 284
Thanks for all the pics and advice.Here is a pic of the linkage I have.I ordered another one with the 2 hole set up and Im waiting to see if it fits before I go do surgery on the other linkage to make it fit.I am not sure if anyone is using the Mopar performance aliminum valve covers,but does this make any height issues with the linkage?

Attachments

• !B(lH)iQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKkEEjlLm(0GPBKdEjvb,6g~~_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 265
The one in the pic abv...what is it from?? Im assuming it wont work?? The reason I ask what it's from, I have one just like it.

once you get away from a stock intake the chances of one working are pretty much slim to none. it seems like you always have to grind them and weld them to get the clamp high so the cable plulls at the correct angle. next is the throttle cable, the /6 works the best. if your not into the fab part of it andyf makes a great bracket, check them out.

Hi I will wait until my linkage arrives,I ordered the "high"one .I have a Weiend intake which shouldnt be much higher than a factory intake.i might have to relate to the fabrication method which I dont mind.

-
Back