Time to Clean Out The storage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to be fair?? How could I pull the trigger without a ship quote?? Enjoy your other manifolds, dad doesnt need them that bad.

Tried to be fair?? How could I pull the trigger without a ship quote?? Enjoy your other manifolds, dad doesnt need them that bad.

Can't help if you are asleep at the wheel. The other guy was faster. Build a bridge and get over it!!!! End of discussion!!

Can't help if you are asleep at the wheel. The other guy was faster. Build a bridge and get over it!!!! End of discussion!!

Im over it, but I wasnt asleep at the wheel, as I said I was 1st to reply and I asked for a ship quote which you never got back to me with......so how is that asleep at the wheel????? ........nuff said!

Need to move some things to make room. I have the following

Edelbrock D4B intake manifold. I have three of these. Asking $130 plus the shipping***Sale Pending*****

Pair of 273 Commando valve covers $100 plus shipping***Sale Pending*****

PST Early A front sway bar with all the hardware $80 plus shipping

1 pair of Dutra Slant 6 split duel exhaust manifolds. $500 plus shipping

Set of 14X6 SBP Cragers with caps and lugnuts. These are the original exact bot pattern wheels. Been on a car for a short time then taken off $600 plus shipping

All the intakes are LD4Bs which are for the later 273. Two have complete Chrysler bpar numbers and one has a partial number. These intake s are legal to run in Super Stock/Stock Eliminator

PM me if interested

or e-mail at [email protected]

Will get pics posted in a few days as soon as my daughter returns my camera

Have to pull the sway bar. Took it down to UPS this afternoon to get a basic shipping quote west coast to east coast.. $65 to ship!!!!!! They have really jacked their shipping rates

Need to move some things to make room. I have the following

Edelbrock D4B intake manifold. I have three of these. Asking $130 plus the shipping***SOLD*****

Pair of 273 Commando valve covers $100 plus shipping***SOLD*****

1 pair of Dutra Slant 6 split duel exhaust manifolds. $500 plus shipping***SALE PENDING

Set of 14X6 SBP Cragers with caps and lugnuts. These are the original exact bot pattern wheels. Been on a car for a short time then taken off $600 plus shipping

All the intakes are LD4Bs which are for the later 273. Two have complete Chrysler bpar numbers and one has a partial number. These intake s are legal to run in Super Stock/Stock Eliminator

PM me if interested

or e-mail at [email protected]

Will get pics posted in a few days as soon as my daughter returns my camera

See above

I know this response is late to your post, but I'm a new member. I was wondering if you still had the dutra duals for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back