Status
Not open for further replies.

scampy72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey all!!

Short story long my parents are driving down to north carolina in a couple of weeks, they are going to be driving from New York to Greensborogh, Greensborogh to Raleigh then MAYBE from Raleigh to Ashville.

so they have agreed to pick up parts for me if theyre there.

heres what i need:

Good lower quarter panels for a 72 scamp(70-72 dart, duster should work too i think) from the top of the wheel well down.

disc brake set up(reaaall cheap if you have it).

i cant spend tons o cash right now, so pm me with what ya got, if you have something youre not sure of/think i could use that you dont need klet me know too

thank guys

price range= about 100 bucks (help a mopar brotha out ;))

thanks for the offer but PA. is in the wrong direction for now. i have no plans of being up there anytime soon. this ad was because its on the way for my [parents, who are going down there already.

They would be passing through near philly Pa. will be cuyying it up for sheet metal soon. Last time I looked Pa. was between NY. and NC. How about free would that put Pa. in their travels.

if it were free then i might be obliged to change my plans but they are planning on going by way of dc and connecticut and all that.

How about I pay you to take them. That way 5 min. out of their way wouldn't inconvenience you. Or I could stand out on route #95 and toss them in when they drive by. That probably wouldn't work either they would have to switch lanes and that too would be out of their way. I priced two new quarters from AMD and you are right. $50.00 each is a little high from me. And one is missing the end of the shipping box. You could have them stop at a autozone and pick up a can of bondo alot cheaper.

listen im not trying to start **** with you. there is no need to be a sarcastic asshole on this matter. i looked at the map and you are right they would be near philly. fine. but either way, the reason im looking for a patch is because i dont want the whole quarter and dont want to pay for the whole one anyway. it would get cut up and then be sent to the scrap yard, its a waste.
i will not be responding to you anymore

thanks anyway
marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back