Today's deal of the day

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So Josh needs a right door glass for Fred. Of the 3 that we had found in the trunk, none are correct. This afternoon, an older marketplace ad I had seen several months ago popped back up. Dude has a complete loaded right door for a Duster/Sport/Demon. $150. He let us have it for $100 just to help the kid out. Getting ready to leave and his wife says they have a black carpet set they'll never use and asked if we wanted it. About 20 years old out of the box, but never installed. We said sure. Dude gave it to us. Needs a good vacuum and cleaned up. Throw it in the back of the truck and they also had the under carpet sound deadening padding, as well.
Here's the door, for your viewing pleasure. It is a 73 door. Already put the carpet away.
20240820_175241.jpg
20240820_175217.jpg
20240820_180023.jpg
20240820_180109.jpg

Nice score! I scour the Facebook adds here in central Florida. Went to a couple guys place and all the have is top dollar rusted crap. It's starting to get to me !
:BangHead:

Lookin for a smaller truck, saw a 2018 Colorado, dealership was asking $25000 for it. Pretended to wash it hand came across a bulge on back fender. Looked closer saw a red X on top of bulge. Said to salesman this thing is rotted out. No it’s not he said. So I pointed my index finger at it and said shall we try it out. No No don’t do that. I said I’ll give you $5000 for the truck because it’s going to cost $10000 to fix it. He walked away.

I picked up a kayak from fakebook last nite

It happened to be in a place me and the wife lived at when we were just married, about an hour from where we now live

So in my mind, this is gonna be an awesome trip, we're buying the kayak, then we'll go use it at the lake we used to live one, and finish the day with the best egg Foo young I ever had

So I loaded up the two smaller kayaks, so all the kids could come and we head

I figured I'd call the restaurant first to make sure they are open, well, they are, but only for take out
That just isn't going to happen, their food is just to good to eat as take out (you wouldn't order a take out steak iether, would you?)

Whatever, we can still get the kayak and go to the beach

So we go get the kayak, all goes well except they have a dog and don't clean after him, so now I got dog crap on both my shoes

Whatever, we go to the beach to find a big all sign stating it is closed due to dangerously high level of e.coli

So, I guess we'll go home

At the end of the day, the wife wanted to stop by her sisters, so I ended up taking the kayak out by myself

20240824_191813.jpg

-
Back